Technology Product Manager at Reformation (Remote)
Who We Are:
Reformation is a fast-growing, mission-based company that proves fast fashion and sustainability can coexist. With both our HQ and our own factory based in Los Angeles, we combine stylish, vintage-inspired designs with sustainable practices. We release limited-edition collections every week on our website and in our 20+ brick and mortar stores.
We are a future focused organization committed to the belief that the problems facing our planet and society can be solved through innovation, common sense and education. Being naked is the #1 most sustainable option. We're #2.
Here at Ref, we put people first. We know that you can't innovate and do cool stuff without having everyone on board. So we work to create a culture where everyone feels like they belong and where their voices are truly valued. We build an inclusive culture together, and make areal impact along the way.
Technology Product Manager:
We are looking for an experienced Technology Product Manager to drive product roadmaps and execution of next generation operational systems and tools at Reformation. In this highly impactful role, you will holistically own and lead at least one of the operational areas such as planning, supply chain, fulfillment, delivery etc. As part of ownership, you will build a deep understanding of our operational challenges and break down complex problems, inject innovation in our technology systems, and create best in class capabilities for stakeholders ranging from internal users, vendors and/or delight end-user experiences. In addition, you will execute the full lifecycle of shipping new features and other product initiatives. This includes partnering with operations to understand requirements, with business owners to define success metrics, with engineering to create and implement product roadmap and with several other internal/external stakeholders to execute product launch plans.
What You’ll Do:
- Be the Technical Product Management lead for one or several operational systems
- Drive the development of the Reformation Operations technology roadmap with focus on scalability, cost and service optimization
- Collaborate with Supply Chain, Fulfillment, Inventory, Planning, Production and Finance on business objectives and requirements and translate them into product roadmaps, features and timelines.
- Ensure technology products and systems are of the highest quality and delivered on time to meet business objectives.
- Work across the organization to develop novel solutions for complex problems.
Leadership, Culture and Team:
- Develop working relationships with other functions to create transparency into tech roadmap development
- Partner closely with engineering, operations and other stakeholders to land the best in class products for our internal/external customers and/or delightful experiences for end-users
- Create a culture of tech enablement across Reformation
What You’ll Need:
- Bachelor's degree in a technical field or equivalent practical experience
- 5 years of product management or related experience
- Experience building and shipping technical products
- Experience driving product strategy and design discussions
- Experience working with and influencing multiple cross functional teams without direct authority
- Experience with operations systems and technology - planning, supply chain, fulfillment
- ML and new tech trends knowledge
Who You Are:
- Strong cross functional collaborator
- Entrepreneurial spirit and love of developing products from an early stage
- Experience working in a high growth environment, with constantly shifting priorities; ability to create order out of chaos.
- More apt to saying “yes” or “we’ll try” (rather than “no” or “that’s impossible”).
- Acts with a sense of urgency.
- Someone who leads by example.
Benefits & Perks:
- Health, vision, and dental insurance for eligible employees
- Paid vacation, sick, holidays & volunteer time-off for eligible employees
- Mission based company + casual and entrepreneurial work environment
- Clothing discount, great teams, VTO, and more!
- 401K with company match
Salary Range: $100k - $200k DOE
Please submit your resume and a short cover letter telling us about yourself and why you are a great fit for Reformation!
Reformation requires all employees to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 prior to starting work. Reformation is an equal opportunity employer, and will consider requests for exemption from this policy as a reasonable accommodation where it can do so absent undue hardship, consistent with federal, state, and local law.
The Reformation is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status
Some light reading - Vogue, Forbes, Eco-Age
CCPA disclosure notice here.