At Convoso, we’re constantly, vigilantly looking for ways to reshape the future of lead generation contact centers. Our mission is to revolutionize the call center industry by empowering agents to convert leads faster. That’s where you come in. We’re seeking a Technical Product Manager to help our engineering team make our product vision and strategy a reality.
Stepping into this very challenging role will mean stepping into a dynamic environment. There’ll be a steep learning curve, but we believe the future belongs to those who build it. Therefore, success for you would mean reaching your full potential in a short period of time, while doing whatever it takes to get up to speed. Success would mean having a strong ability to manage multiple projects with competing deadlines. And, most importantly, success would mean being a natural-born leader with top-notch collaboration and communication skills.
Who WE are:
Convoso is a provider of omnichannel contact center software which dramatically increases customers' contact and lead conversion rates. We back the power of our advanced dialer with the human touch of a dedicated product expert. This invaluable combination delivers higher conversions with less outreach.
- Deep understanding and experience with agile development methodologies, including scrum and kanban.
- Ability to write effective technical requirements such as User Stories, Epics, and Use Cases that capture requirements from Product and clearly articulate scope to Engineering.
- Experience driving software engineering teams toward predictability and consistency, backed by metrics like team velocity.
- Strong skills with effective estimation, helping teams to accurately capture sizing and effort.
- Familiarity with Product Management systems and key artifacts, including Positioning Papers, Personas, Business Plans, Requirements, Marketing Plans, etc.
- Experience working with Product Owners and Engineering teams to adjust scope based upon technical viability.
What you will do:
- Work with the Product team to translate product requirements and strategy into technical roadmaps, with detailed user stories, usage scenarios, milestones, and any required context for engineering.
- Collaborate with engineering to deliver estimated timelines for projects, including regular updates as projects move through engineering.
- Team with engineers to ensure that the technical roadmap is delivered in a timely, predictable fashion, with high quality, by managing and planning team sprints, coaching, and guiding execution.
- Deliver regular reports to the VP of Engineering and the Director of Product regarding team productivity, velocity, and effectiveness, backed by data and key metrics.
- Collaborate with the VP of Engineering to help solve complex business requirements and propose the logical business solutions.
- Assist the VP of Engineering in implementing methodologies, tools, and systems that will provide visibility into the productivity and effectiveness of the engineering team, and into project progress.
Who you are:
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- People-oriented -- enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Adaptable/flexible -- enjoy doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Detail-oriented -- would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Achievement-oriented -- enjoys taking on challenges, even if they might fail
- Autonomous/Independent -- enjoys working with little direction
- Innovative -- prefers working in unconventional ways or on tasks that require creativity
- High-stress tolerance -- thrives in a high-pressure environment and wearing multiple hats
Work perks worth the hype:
- Competitive compensation package
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401 (k) employer match program
- Gym membership reimbursement
- A team of highly experienced colleagues
- Casual office environment
- Fully stocked kitchen (vegetarian-friendly)
- Catered family lunches together (Every Friday)
- Monthly massages
- Your birthday off