Technical Product Manager, Ad Technology at System1
The Role You Will Have
- Lead SEM practices directly with buying strategy teams in order to grow revenue and profitability across the business
- Work with business stakeholders to build out the SEM product vision and roadmap
- Collaborate with our various engineering teams to design, build, test, launch, and optimize in order to maximize revenue potential
- Lead improvement of processes regarding keyword research/generation, bid, and content management, and work with AB testing team to quantify value add
- Closely monitor business performance using SQL, Tableau, Excel, Google AdWords, etc.
- Own product analyses to understand user behavior and how that behavior impacts KPIs
- Develop creative strategies for capturing more search market share
What You Will Bring
- 1-4 years of product experience with experience in search, SEM, or other related environments
- Engineering or computer science education and/or relevant technical background
- Strong organizational and project management skills in a fast-paced work environment
- Expert in leveraging data to gather user and product insights: experienced in SQL, Tableau (or other data visualization tool), Excel, Google Analytics, etc.
- Excellent written, verbal, and leadership skills, attentive to detail
- Must be comfortable managing multiple projects, teams, and priorities
- Experience in a startup or entrepreneurial environment is a plus
- Buyside experience a plus
What We Have to Offer
- Free Uber/Lyft to and from work every day!
- Collegial and collaborative team with highly intelligent and motivated coworkers
- Cross-team lunches and demos to foster learning
- Unlimited Paid Sick Time, Competitive PTO and Benefits package
- Daily catered meals and fully stocked kitchen
- Bi-weekly happy hour at various bars, restaurants, and venues across Los Angeles
- Bi-weekly onsite happy hour
- Catered dinner on Tuesdays and Thursdays
- Weekly fitness class with private trainer: high intensity training, yoga, beach volleyball, beach soccer, ultimate frisbee
- Company parties and outings: Skyzone indoor skydiving, Medieval Times, Karaoke, etc.