We’re looking for a Strategic Product Consultant to support the specialization of our Financial Management and Resource Management (Field Productivity) product lines for Specialty Contractors (Subcontractors). In this role, you’ll leverage your consultative-mindset and knowledge of the construction industry and Procore’s software platforms to provide specialty contractor clients with best practices on utilizing the systems. You’ll partner with Implementation and Customer Success Managers to supplement client training with technical knowledge of cloud-based software and Procore platform expertise. Successful candidates are technology enthusiasts and promoters of modernizing the construction industry.
This position reports to the Senior Manager, Strategic Product Consultants, and can be based in our Carpinteria, CA, Austin, TX, New York, NY offices or work remotely from a US location. This is not an independent contractor position. We’re looking for someone to join us immediately.
What you’ll do:
- Work with Implementation Managers to develop clients into Procore experts and evangelists through training and consultation
- Conduct group training webinars and in-person sessions to educate clients on Procore tools
- Leverage knowledge of the construction industry to improve client business processes in Procore and across the client’s entire organization
- Provide the highest level of service and education to Procore’s clients through clear and effective communication
- Foster a positive team culture by onboarding, training, and mentoring team members
- Collaborate with all levels of the Procore organization to develop best practices and drive Procore’s evolution as a market leader
- Develop a mastery of Procore’s product offerings, business model, services, emerging technologies, and Customer Success best practices
- Up to 50% travel to client sites (may include domestic and international), industry events, and other Procore offices
What we’re looking for:
- Construction industry professionals with 5+ years of experience looking to transition into a fast-paced software training and advisory role
- Previous experience as Project Manager or Assistant Project Manager for a self-performing Specialty Contractor (Subcontractor)
- Experience managing all aspects of a project’s financials including overall budget, cost and labor productivity management plus contracts, purchase orders, change orders, and invoicing with clients, subcontractors, and/or vendors
- Experience establishing SOPs is preferred
- Training or software support preferred
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, retail centers, airports, housing complexes, and more. At Procore, we have worked hard to create and maintain a culture where you can own your work and are encouraged and given resources to try new ideas. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome builders of all backgrounds. We thrive in a diverse, dynamic, and inclusive environment. We do not tolerate discrimination against employees on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other classification protected by law.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: competitive health care plans, unlimited paid vacation, stock options, employee enrichment and development programs, and friends & family events.