At GoodRx, we believe that all Americans should have access to convenient and affordable healthcare. As a nation, we spend about $3.5 trillion annually on our healthcare, but too many Americans struggle to get the care they need, and prices just keep rising. Our marketplaces for prescription medicines and telehealth have helped Americans save $20 billion since 2011. GoodRx is a profitable business funded by top-tier investors; we're based in Santa Monica with additional offices around the country. We're a low-key and tight-knit group that likes to find new ways to fix big problems. If you share our belief that you can do well by doing good, let's talk.
About the Role
This Senior Product Manager will own the core data, products, and services that power the rest of GoodRx. We’re looking for someone who can master complex systems and work with many different teams (engineering, operations, data, marketing, etc.) to simplify the complicated world of healthcare for our customers and create impactful product enhancements that further the company’s mission.
- Establish the product vision and strategy for your product area
- Define goals and success with clearly measurable objectives and key results
- Develop product roadmaps and build alignment across product/engineering teams, cross-functional partners (marketing, customer experience, operations, etc.), and the leadership/executive team
- Create requirements and prioritize work for teams of engineers, data engineers, and data analysts
- Be a domain expert on prescription drugs, pharmacies, pricing networks, and claims
- Work with other product teams to design reliable systems that scale
Skills & Qualifications:
- Solid track record of effectively using data and performing analysis to support product strategy/decisions
- Proven ability to present your teams work to senior management/executive team
- Experience leading an agile software development team, ideally developing data-heavy products with internal and external customers
- Demonstrated ability to lead cross-functional teams through the product development lifecycle
- Demonstrated ability to learn fast, quickly understand complex domains, then document and explain them
- Be data-driven: define KPIs and reporting, then use the analysis to drive feature development
- Be technical: understand data structures, write SQL, and read API documentation
- Be helpful, collaborative, and excited about the GoodRx mission
GoodRx is America's healthcare marketplace. The company offers the most comprehensive and accurate resource for affordable prescription medications in the U.S., gathering pricing information from thousands of pharmacies coast to coast, as well as a telehealth marketplace for online doctor visits and lab tests. Since 2011, Americans with and without health insurance have saved $20 billion using GoodRx and 15 million consumers visit goodrx.com each month to find discounts and information related to their healthcare. GoodRx is the #1 most downloaded medical app on the iOS and Android app stores. For more information, visit www.goodrx.com.
Read Full Job Description