At GoodRx, we believe that all Americans should have access to convenient and affordable healthcare. As a nation, we spend about $3.5 trillion annually on our healthcare, but too many Americans struggle to get the care they need, and prices just keep rising. Our marketplaces for prescription medicines and telehealth have helped Americans save $20 billion since 2011. GoodRx is a profitable business funded by top-tier investors; we're based in Santa Monica with additional offices around the country. We're a low-key and tight-knit group that likes to find new ways to fix big problems. If you share our belief that you can do well by doing good, let's talk.
We’re committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company and industry. That’s why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of the best and brightest from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has room at the table and the tools, resources, and opportunity to excel.
About the Role
HeyDoctor team at GoodRx is seeking a Senior Product Manager who deeply understands modern EMR tools that doctors and health care providers use to treat patients.
As an EMR Senior Product Manager, you’ll be focused on building our next gen EMR tools that our doctors and healthcare provider will use. You’ll lead an EMR team, focusing on building best in class EMR technology that elevates the overall experience and efficiency of our doctors and healthcare providers.
The ideal candidate for this role has worked in a health tech firm building EMR products.
- Drive overall product strategy and execution of building EMR tools that will improve efficiency and overall experience of our doctors and healthcare providers
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams spanning engineering, clinical, design, data, legal, and research teams to prioritize product roadmap
- Work closely with our in house healthcare providers to develop a deep understanding of provider’s needs
- Understand the roadmaps of other product teams and influence the broader product strategy
- Work with data analysts to perform deep data analysis to create recommendations and inform future tests/product changes
- Define EMR-specific KPIs, create and distribute reporting that demonstrates progress on this initiative
Skills & Qualifications
- 5+ years of product management experience
- Strong analytical, problem solving, and product management skills
- Experience in creating, executing, and delivering against a pipeline and driving business impact
- Ability to navigate ambiguity as we're charting brand new territory
- Proficiency in web analytics tools (Google Analytics) and web testing platforms (Optimizely)
Nice to Have:
- Experience working in the health space and EMR products is a strong plus
- Building supply side for two or multi sided marketplace experience is a nice to have
- Familiarity with analytics / BI tools such as Looker, Google Analytics, Amplitude etc
GoodRx is America's healthcare marketplace. The company offers the most comprehensive and accurate resource for affordable prescription medications in the U.S., gathering pricing information from thousands of pharmacies coast to coast, as well as a telehealth marketplace for online doctor visits and lab tests. Since 2011, Americans with and without health insurance have saved $20 billion using GoodRx and 15 million consumers visit goodrx.com each month to find discounts and information related to their healthcare. GoodRx is the #1 most downloaded medical app on the iOS and Android app stores. For more information, visit www.goodrx.com.
Read Full Job Description