At GoodRx, we believe that all Americans should have access to convenient and affordable healthcare. As a nation, we spend about $3.5 trillion annually on our healthcare, but too many Americans struggle to get the care they need, and prices just keep rising. Our marketplaces for prescription medicines and telehealth have helped Americans save $20 billion since 2011. GoodRx is a profitable business funded by top-tier investors; we're based in Santa Monica with additional offices around the country. We're a low-key and tight-knit group that likes to find new ways to fix big problems. If you share our belief that you can do well by doing good, let's talk.
We’re committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company and industry. That’s why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of the best and brightest from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has room at the table and the tools, resources, and opportunity to excel.
About the Role
We are looking for a senior product manager who feels passionately about creating world class consumer experiences and seeks to deeply understand the holistic life cycle of a user seeking medical savings, advice, and treatment.
As a senior product manager for our consumer web products, you’ll work closely with marketing, engineering, design and business intelligence to define, communicate and actualize a product roadmap that creates delightful, easy-to-use consumer experiences that further the company’s mission.
- Establish the product vision and strategy for your product area
- Define goals and success with clearly measurable objectives and key results
- Develop product roadmaps and build alignment across product/engineering teams, cross-functional partners (marketing, customer experience, operations, etc.), and the leadership/executive team
- Create requirements and prioritize work for teams of designers, engineers, and data analysts
- Work with data analysts to perform deep data analysis to create recommendations and inform future tests/product changes
- Be an expert on the GoodRx conversion funnel and drive the direction of the experience
- Work closely with marketing to understand and complement audience targeting and tactics
Skills & Qualifications
- Demonstrated ability to lead cross-functional teams through the product development lifecycle
- Demonstrated ability to deliver large-scale product features and improvements
- Proven ability to present your team’s work to senior management/executive team
- Be data-driven: define KPIs and reporting, then use the analysis to drive feature development
- Show customer empathy and a keen curiosity around the user
- Ability to navigate ambiguity as we're solving brand new problems
- Have experience working on consumer-facing products
- Be helpful, collaborative, and excited about the GoodRx Mission
Nice to Have:
- Experience working in the health space
- Experience with Growth Strategy Frameworks
GoodRx is America's healthcare marketplace. The company offers the most comprehensive and accurate resource for affordable prescription medications in the U.S., gathering pricing information from thousands of pharmacies coast to coast, as well as a telehealth marketplace for online doctor visits and lab tests. Since 2011, Americans with and without health insurance have saved $20 billion using GoodRx and 15 million consumers visit goodrx.com each month to find discounts and information related to their healthcare. GoodRx is the #1 most downloaded medical app on the iOS and Android app stores. For more information, visit www.goodrx.com.
Read Full Job Description