Clutter is disrupting the $50B/year self-storage and moving industries with software. We’ve built an end-to-end growth and logistics platform, enabling us to offer customers more value at lower prices compared to the incumbents. We’ve raised $300M, including investment from Softbank, Sequoia Capital, Atomico and GV (formerly Google Ventures). We have 750+ team members and tens of thousands of customers in 10 major markets across the US with plans to be in 50+ markets globally within the next 5 years!
Clutter’s strategic imperative is to grow faster and to reach more people. We’re increasing our growth rate by investing in new verticals (moving, enterprise storage), the customer experience (more affordable, flexible, and reliable service), and traditional growth product work (funnel, pricing, marketing, partnerships).
As a Sr. Product Analyst, Growth you’ll be embedded on our Growth Product Engineering pod to advance our measurement, roadmap, and strategy. By collaborating with product managers, designers, engineers, and stakeholders across the company, you’ll become a principal driver of Clutter’s growth engine.
The ideal candidate will have strong quantitative problem solving skills, an eagerness to collaborate with different teams, and curiosity to learn more every day. Your role will span from detailed raw data exploration to brainstorming abstract growth problems.
What you'll do:
- Own analysis of product releases and business health metrics across funnel, pricing, marketing, and unit economics
- Explore and prototype new ideas with PMs and designers, from basic internal testing to launching new experiences using our in-house A/B testing platform
- Identify trends, frameworks, and ideas to inform the future product roadmap
- Develop mechanisms to discover, monitor, and improve data quality and reporting
What we’re looking for:
- Strong quantitative fundamentals (from a degree in economics/math/etc or strong hands-on training)
- 4+ years of related analytical experience required
- Strong SQL skills; proficiency in R or Python a plus
- Working knowledge of growth metrics, like CAC and LTV
- Experience developing quantitative hypotheses and communicating insights
- A lot of ownership and agency
What we offer:
- Competitive base salary
- Equity - you'll receive an initial stock option grant as well as the ability to earn additional stock options each quarter
- 401(k) with company matching
- Health benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision) - PPO, HMO, and HSA plans available
- Unlimited PTO
- Monthly stipend for phone and Internet usage
- Equipment - laptop and headset for work usage
- Flexibility to work remotely from anywhere in the US
Clutter is committed to fostering a fair, inclusive, and equal work environment. We strive to create a workplace that reflects the communities that we serve, where each team member is empowered to come to work as their true self. Diverse teams are more successful, which is why Clutter aims to be a leader in workplace equality and move both our company and the industry forward.