UpKeep is the top-rated software revolutionizing Asset Operations Management. We provide cloud-based SaaS, Industrial IoT sensors, data analytics tools, advanced enterprise integrations, and top-notch professional services. Our mobile-first solutions are modernizing workflows for deskless teams, and maximizing operational efficiency for over 3,000 customers including Shell, Yamaha, Unilever, McDonalds, Subway, Pepsi, and Marriott!
We're a Series B tech startup with 120+ team members across the US. We've been recognized as a "Best Place to Work" multiple years in a row by fostering an inclusive and mission-driven culture. In addition to stock options and great benefits, our people have the flexibility to work remote or remote-hybrid from our Los Angeles HQ. UpKeep is ranked the #1 Facility Management software on Gartner, #1 Maintenance Management software on G2 Crowd, and FrontRunners on Software Advice.
We are only accepting applications from candidates living in the following States:
California, Washington, Oregon, Arizona, New Mexico, Colorado, Nevada, Utah, Texas, Idaho, Illinois, North Carolina, South Carolina, Maryland, Florida, & Hawaii
As our Sr. Growth Product Manager, we're asking you to address 3 key questions:
- How can we increase product adoption when our customers first sign up?
- How can we create a product funnel that will encourage customers to upgrade without being contacted by a salesperson?
- How can we reduce churn when our customers become unengaged?
What you'll do:
- Learn everything there is to know about our customers, the product, and the problems we aim to solve!
- Work hand-in-hand with engineering, design, marketing, customer success, and sales to determine product requirements, feasibility, usability, product flow, and devise plans to test growth
- Help define and coordinate A/B tests to explore and validate new ideas for growth
- Define and drive the product roadmap, goals, and the KPIs by which we’ll measure growth and adoption
- Help balance company growth initiatives with core product needs through clear communication and rationale
- Maintain a prioritized product backlog and conduct sprint meetings (grooming, planning, retro, etc…)
- Set and communication project timelines and release schedules, and reset expectations when things change
- Maintain a holistic understanding of the business, the industry, and the competitor landscape
What we're looking for:
- 3-5 years of growth product management experience
- Growth mindset - not afraid to make mistakes, try new things, and keep learning!
- Experience working with BOTH engineering and marketing teams is a huge plus
- Experience using Agile methodology to run backlog grooming, sprint planning, standups
- Comfortable working with raw data sets to develop insights (i.e. spreadsheet skills)
- A professional demeanor and a desire to exceed expectations
- A high standard for the quality of the product’s design and user experience
- A high degree of organization and attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Bachelor's degree preferred
Full-time team members at UpKeep receive stock options, paid holidays, unlimited vacation/sick time, 401(k), 12-week paid parental leave, affordable health insurance options, FSA, and the flexibility to work from home. We value work-life-harmony and believe that family and mental health should always come first.
Company History & Product:
UpKeep was founded in 2014 by our CEO, Ryan Chan, based on an idea he had while using outdated desktop software as a Process Engineer in a manufacturing plant. He believed a mobile-first solution could significantly improve the productivity of the technicians he was working with. He was determined to build on this vision— so he quit his job, learned to write code, and created the first version of UpKeep from his family's garage!
Today, our cloud-based Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) and cutting edge Industrial IoT sensors modernize the way thousands of businesses around the world manage facilities, inventory, and equipment. Our Asset Operations Management software and powerful cloud ecosystem are helping teams achieve their digital transformation goals. We are providing meaningful value to an underserved, blue-collar workforce by streamlining workflows, improving collaboration, and making it easy to manage work orders and projects from anywhere, anytime!
We've raised $50 million in VC funding following a recent Series B funding round led by Insight Partners, Emergence Capital, Mucker, and Y Combinator. We're also building The Maintenance Community, the largest online forum and Slack group bringing industry professionals together to participate is discussions, webinars, podcasts, and courses.
UpKeep Technologies Inc. is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against based on age, race, gender, color, religion, creed, marital status, pregnancy, disability, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, or any other protected category. Please let us know if you need accommodation due to disability. We celebrate our inclusive work environment and will always strive to create a diverse and equitable workplace by hiring people from all racial, ethnic, and socioeconomic backgrounds.