Sr. Assessment and Content Product Manager at GoGuardian
What You'll Do
- Engage with clients and stakeholders to develop a strategy for a set of assessments.
- Gather requirements, get stakeholder signoff, and identify and engage the proper internal resources.
- Refine drafts of new tests per stakeholder requirements and update or tweak existing tests as needed.
- Work with a team of external content/test item writers on multiple, concurrent projects, to write and produce assessments.
- Includes project oversight as well as QA and review.
- May require writing test items when necessary. Identify and interview subject matter experts (SME) in test item writing.
- Perform training on Edulastic and other GoGuardian suite tools if necessary. Manage and approve time and invoices.
- Conduct end of the year reviews with clients and stakeholders to modify and refine assessment bundles for next school year.
- Conduct formal and informal sessions to gather feedback from teacher users.
- Aggregate and report on feedback, and refine tests based on user feedback.
- Support the Sales, Customer Success, and Marketing teams with materials and attend client meetings to discuss approach with potential districts as needed.
- Research and develop strategy and blueprints for new content bundles.
- Provide guidance to other SMEs to improve content accuracy, language and overall quality of the content for use by students.
Who You Are
- Ability to learn new tasks and concepts quickly & work in a fast-paced environment.
- Exceptionally organized and can balance multiple projects at one time.
- Self-motivated team player; must be able to work independently and find solutions.
- 3+ yrs experience in content development for K-12, or a background in teaching and test writing that includes an understanding of fair testing practices and assessment development.
- Experience in project management and working with multiple teams and stakeholders within and outside of an organization. Includes working with international teams.
- Solid knowledge of the Google suite of products.
What We Offer
- A varied and challenging role in a multinational and highly innovative company
- A robust benefits package including health insurance, 401(k) retirement savings plan with company match, employee stock option plan, paid parental leave, 13 paid company holidays, and much more
- Development and further training opportunities for shaping and realizing your career goals
- Exceptional colleagues with a passion for EdTech