Senior/Lead Product Manager - Microservices
DISQO is a next generation consumer insights platform. We provide the highest quality consumer data to the world's largest market research agencies, analytics companies, and brands. We operate one of the world's largest true consumer insights panels. This data helps our clients understand user behavior, build better experiences, and make better decisions. We utilize cutting-edge technology and innovative, out-of-the-box strategies to collect and analyze insights which help shape the products and services of tomorrow.
We’re looking for a product leader and rock-star to join a fast-paced and transformational company to manage our microservice platforms. This person will have full responsibility for developing features, platforms, and capabilities to expose endpoints for internal consumption and externally. This individual will also develop and execute a long-term vision that will establish DISQO’s microservices that powers many of our applications and partners.
You will possess a very high level of technical aptitude, preferable software engineering background with experience building scalable microservices. Strong internal and external collaboration skills to work with our valuable partners and engineering teams.
You’re excited about this opportunity because you will…
- Define and own the strategic vision and Product Roadmap for our microservices
- Oversee the design, development and management of multiple microservices
- Define Epic and User Stories requirements/acceptance criteria both technical and non-technical.
- Partner with internal and external consumers of our API’s to improve offerings.
- Build long-term instrumentation, monitoring and evaluation capabilities for product performance, tracking, and to create product insights.
We’re excited about you because…
- You have experience with one or more programming languages (e.g.: Java, Node.js, Go, Ruby, Python, etc.)
- You have a deep knowledge of RESTful APIs and/or microservices
- You are knowledgeable about using an API first design model using Swagger/OpenAPI
- You have high-level knowledge and awareness of AWS
- You have high-level knowledge and awareness of Containerization, Docker and Kubernetes and modern CI/CD methodologies
- Thrive in a measurable OKR results oriented organization
- Worked in agile enterprise-scale software development