DISQO is a next-generation consumer insights platform. We provide the highest quality consumer data to the world's largest market research agencies, analytics companies, and brands. We operate one of the world's largest true consumer insights panels. This data helps our clients understand user behavior, build better experiences, and make better decisions. We utilize cutting-edge technology and innovative, out-of-the-box strategies to collect and analyze insights which help shape the products and services of tomorrow.
Our mission at DISQO is to engage people to share their opinions & behaviors openly to help our customers make the right decisions. With over one million members sharing their attitudes and behaviors, DISQO is looking for a product leader to lead the vision and development of a next-generation enterprise analytics and insights platform that will empower our customers to make confident decisions.
DISQO’s first-party, transparent and privacy focused panel uniquely positions the company to excel in a data-privacy focused world and empowers us with an unrivaled data set to tackle the upcoming challenges faced by every brand in the world.
As the Sr/Lead Product Manager, Data Products you will have full responsibility for developing features and capabilities for our data products that connect what people think with what they do to drive critical business decisions. You will also partner with platform, data and software engineering leadership to develop and execute a long-term vision that will further establish DISQO’s data & insights platform.
What you will do:
- Partner with internal and external stakeholders to strategize & build greenfield data & insights products
- Own the design, development and management of our data & insights products
- Own the product roadmap and define Epic and User Stories requirements and acceptance criteria for both technical and non-technical requirements
- Define goals for business metrics and platform health. Carry out roadmap initiatives to reach those goals
- Draw deep insights from data to guide your strategies
- Manage cross-team & company dependencies
- Collaborate with engineers, data scientists, data analysts, marketing and other cross-functional teams
- Build instrumentation, monitoring and evaluation capabilities to create better products and to measure the impact of your work
- Communicate with team, stakeholders, customers, and vendors effectively
What you bring to the table:
- You have experience building Big Data and Insights SaaS applications or Data as a Service platforms
- You also have professional experience working as a software engineer, a data engineer, a data scientist or a data analyst
- You are a strong Systems Thinker and can decompose complex problems into coherent smaller parts
- You have deep expertise using SQL and have experience with data analytics & visualization tools (Tableau, Looker, …)
- You have experience building microservices, distributed systems and/or big data platforms
- You have high-level knowledge and awareness of modern cloud based big data and analytics tooling & methods (Spark, Kafka, Kinesis, Data Lakes, Data Pipelines, ETL/ELT, …)
- You are knowledgeable about using an API-first design model using Swagger/OpenAPI
- You have a deep knowledge and have built beautiful RESTful APIs
- You have high-level knowledge and awareness of AWS (AWS Associate Solutions Architect certification is highly preferred)
- You have high-level knowledge and awareness of Containerization, Docker, Kubernetes, Service Mesh and modern CI/CD methodologies
- Thrive in a measurable OKR results oriented organization
- You have worked in an Agile environment
Perks & Benefits:
·100% covered Medical/Dental/Vision for employee, 80% for dependents
·Flexible work hours
·Catered lunches 3x a week
·Onsite Fitness Program
·Discounted Gym Membership
·Paid Maternity/Paternity leave
·Travel Assistance Program
·24/7 Counseling Services offered to employees
DISQO is an equal opportunity employer. Discovery, innovation, and growth are possible when we open ourselves to new possibilities, perspectives, and approaches. That’s why, at DISQO, we welcome, support, and empower individuals from diverse backgrounds. Exceptional teams are rooted in extraordinary people, each with a unique story and a compelling set of skills. DISQO does not discriminate against employees based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, age, disability, pregnancy (including childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical condition), genetic information, protected military or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
*Recruiting firms that submit resumes to DISQO without first entering into a written contract will not be entitled to any compensation on candidates referred by that firm.