Senior Technical Product Manager - Data & Analytics at Mythical Games
We are Mythical Games. A venture-backed next-generation game technology company at the intersection of video games and economics led by industry veterans. Our goal is to lead the industry with the launch of exceptional video game experiences that leverage distributed ledger technology, while also providing a platform of robust tools that will allow any other game developers to do the same.
We are looking for a highly-skilled Senior Technical Product Manager, Data & Analytics to join our growing team of data professionals, working to build best-in-class analytics products for our gaming, marketplace, and brand teams. The Sr. TPM, Data & Analytics role at Mythical Games presents an opportunity for a highly-technical and detail-oriented Product Manager to take their career to the next level by joining the most exciting company at the intersection of Gaming, E-commerce, and Blockchain. In this role, you will work with a diverse set of stakeholders to organize analytical requirements, build a prioritized roadmap for our data products, and see them through to completion and adoption.
This role will report to our Head of Data & Intelligence Products.
- Guide data product definition, strategy, and long-term vision at Mythical, both internally and externally
- Own technical design and implementation of analytic systems and alignment of engineering efforts
- Lead enablement and drive adoption of analytics products
- Work with stakeholders to design and run experiments to inform product direction
- Create flexible systems and data structures to allow for rapid iteration
- Steward and document comprehensive system design, including integrations with multiple data providers and tracking sources of truth
- Academic degree and deep training in a technical discipline such as Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, Economics/Finance
- 2+ years of experience designing and building complex analytic experiences
- Programming experience in a general purpose language, SQL or Python preferred
- Experience designing ETL pipelines and data interfaces
- Detail-oriented and exceptional problem-solving skills
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills: experience collaborating with engineers, product managers, and executives
- Highly-organized with proven ability to manage multiple initiatives simultaneously
- Experience with analytic experiences, data pipelines, and management systems/frameworks such as Docker and Kubernetes
- Familiarity with the GCP suite including BigQuery, Composer, and Cloud Functions
- Have previously conducted technology enablement for users
- Comfortable operating in cloud-first, *nix-centric environments
- Interest in and proficiency with blockchain solutions
- Passion for video games
- Past work experience in both larger companies and startups
Our team values diversity and believes that it strengthens our games, products, and communities. We strongly encourage POC, folks with disabilities, those belonging to the LGBTQIA+ communities, and folks across all gender identities to apply.
We offer our team benefits such as (but not limited to) high-quality Vision, Dental, and Health Care, generous Parental Leave, and Unlimited PTO to ensure that they actually take time off without the stress of needing to accrue time.
If you need assistance around accommodations due to a disability, please reach out to [email protected] We’ll be with you as soon as possible; our goal is to ensure an accessible and equitable interview process for everyone.