Senior Product Manager - Portfolio Rebalancing at Altruist
Altruist is an LA fintech company on a mission to make financial advice better for everyone. We’re looking to hire an entrepreneurial product lead to drive the roadmap for our portfolio rebalancing product. If you're passionate about building meaningful products and experiences that have a real impact on people’s lives then we want to hear from you.
What you’ll do
- Lead the roadmap for Altruist’s rebalancing platform that enables advisors to easily manage client accounts with automated rebalancing, efficient cash management, and tax-loss harvesting.
- Ensure that requirements and designs for the products are based on sound market and competitive research and are supported by customer interviews, focus groups, and surveys.
- Liaise with the Customer Success and Trading Operations teams to investigate issues and work closely with engineering to find solutions.
- Drive key architectural and vendor decisions in close partnership with the engineering team and executive stakeholders.
- Partner with our in-house quantitative research and design teams to build and rollout Altruist’s model offerings.
- Launch features that help financial advisors match their client financial goals to appropriate investment strategies.
- Build or partner with vendors to provide an industry leading portfolio rebalancing product.
- Review and troubleshoot issues affecting the portfolio rebalancing products.
- Develop, monitor and report on key product KPIs.
- Proven track record on building high functioning teams across product, engineering and design.
- Become a subject matter expert on portfolio rebalancing, serving as a resource to other departments.
What you’ll need
- 8+ years of prior experience working in a product management role at a broker dealer or financial software company.
- Hands on experience leading rebalancing solutions for RIAs, e.g iRebal, Betterment, Wealthfront, SmartX, etc.
- Proven ability to develop product strategies and effectively communicate recommendations to executive management.
- Prior experience launching and growing a revenue-generating product line.
- Domain knowledge and solid understanding of the investment management landscape and rebalancing software.
- Prior experience building portfolio rebalancing products in a SaaS environment and balancing supply and demand.
- Strong written and interpersonal communication skills and ability to present your ideas to and collaborate with engineering and design teams.
- Proven track record of managing all aspects of a successful product throughout its lifecycle.
- Affinity for a fast-paced, early-stage environment.
- Bachelor's degree required. MBA and/or CFA designation preferred.
- Finra licenses are a plus.
What you’ll get
At Altruist you’ll work with a talented group of hungry creators looking to disrupt our industry. You’ll be given the freedom to do your best work alongside down-to-earth developers, designers, and thinkers who are at the leading edge of their craft.
We offer top-of-the-line health benefits, 401(k), a competitive salary, and a flexible schedule including unlimited vacation time. You’ll join at the ground floor and have the opportunity to make your mark and have a real say in how we build products. Our office is located in the heart of Venice on Abbot Kinney Blvd.
You’ll join a proven founding team with significant venture backing by Venrock. Together, we’re going to fix the broken parts of finance and investing (most of it).