Senior Product Manager - Member Experience at FabFitFun, Inc.
FabFitFun is one of the world's fastest growing ecommerce and digital media companies, delivering everything a woman needs to feel great from the inside out -- both digitally and physically through our seasonal subscription box.
We are seeking a Senior Product Manager to join our Box & Member Experience team, which oversees core digital membership offerings including box-related features (such as our Customization program) and member-only flash sales. As an early member of our growing Product team, you will have the opportunity to drive major impact for the company by leading high visibility initiatives that improve the overall customer experience while moving the needle on key metrics.
What you’ll do:
- Own product lifecycle from initial conception to launch, this means defining product requirements, creating wireframes, writing specs, and working closely with Engineering and Design to build, design and launch features against a planned release schedule
- Define key success metrics and leverage data to make decisions quickly and iteratively
- Drive the product vision, roadmap and strategy for your product area and/or subset of features; ideate on new features and bring fresh ideas to the table
- Work closely with other Product Managers to solve business challenges, manage feature dependencies and maintain architectural integrity
- Coordinate with stakeholders from across the organization to understand and prioritize needs while serving as an advocate and resource for Product
- Execute Product responsibilities related to core business operations working regularly with Operations, Marketing and Customer Service teams
What you’ll bring:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Business, or related field required
- 3+ years of product management, business strategy, finance or consulting-related experience
- Ideal candidate NEEDS to be a self starter who can take on and execute projects with little direction
- Must be comfortable working in a dynamic, fast-paced environment with many live operational demands
- Team player - we’re a tightknit team and do what it takes to get things done!
- Strong project management skills, able to work on multiple projects at the same time and meet time-sensitive deadlines
- Excellent problem solving, analytical thinking, and communication skills
- Excellent Excel skills
- Bonus points if you have:
- Basic coding in HTML/CSS, PHP, Javasccript, etc.
- Photoshop or equivalent
- Experience with WooCommerce, Magento, or equivalent a plus
- SQL / data analysis
What you’ll get:
- Opportunity to lead high visibility initiatives to improve customer experience
- Ability to work on features used by hundreds of thousands of subscribers
- Amazing benefits including medical, dental, vision, FSA, and 401k
- Unlimited PTO
- Catered meals, kitchen stocked with great snacks and drinks
- Free FabFitFun subscription and and quarterly credit in the Add-Ons store