Product managers at Fair power our customer experiences, ensuring a seamless connection between the digital systems and the physical roads on which our vehicles move. We stand at the intersection of our teams. We know who to gather and how to empower. We provide options with understood outcomes. We create agreement rather than wrest control. Success means momentum: a united team willing to measure, learn, and iteratively launch products for our customers.
As Senior Product Manager of Financial Services, you help customers to get the car of their dreams and keep them driving happily. At Fair, we're changing the way that customers shop, sign, and pay for a vehicle. Your role is at the heart of this innovation, providing a fair, simple and seamless way for customers to qualify, finance and pay for their cars. We want to provide customers choice and peace of mind to make their digital experience fantastic.
You report to the VP of Product in Santa Monica, CA.
- Manage and scale our financing, billing and accounting platform to serve team members and customers
- Identify opportunities to use off-the-shelf software to expedite growth
- Work with other Product teams to provide an amazing customer experience in Fair's digital showroom
- Partner with in-house experts on state-by-state requirements for taxes, fees, compliance, and servicing
- Work with our financial teams and our auditors to maintain accurate financial records
- Mobilize a diverse team around OKRs and SLAs
- Interpret impact of releases alongside Analytics and Data Science
- Communicate with positivity and transparency
- 3 years in a product role developing financing or billing systems
- Experience in FinTech with ERPs like NetSuite; general familiarity with Stripe
- Passion for gleaning insights through analytics tools like Looker and Amplitude
- Proficiency with SQL
- Familiarity with Agile and tools like Jira, Lucidchart, and Google Apps
- Specific examples of how you've supported a product life cycle. This includes: collecting feedback, drafting scope and acceptance criteria, rationalizing effort and timelines, and releasing iterative product improvements.
- An inclusive culture that values diversity and providing equal support and platform to all employees
- 100% coverage of medical, dental and vision benefits for employees AND their families
- Up to four months 100% paid parental leave
- 100% Remote work optional (up to you!)
- Remote work stipend and paid-for office supplies
- Unlimited vacation
- 401(k) (non-matched)
- Stock options
- Paid-for LinkedIn and other learning programs
- Employee referral bonus
It's Fair's policy to provide equal opportunity in employment to all employees and applicants for employment. No person will be discriminated against in employment because of race, color, religion, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sex, medical condition (as defined by California law and which includes pregnancy or childbirth), national origin, age, physical or mental disability, political activity or affiliation, ancestry, marital status, protected veteran status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, genetic information, taking or requesting statutorily protected leave, or any other legally protected status where there is no bona fide occupational qualification or legitimate business reason for the differing treatment. In addition, Fair prohibits harassment on any of the bases listed above or any other characteristics protected under federal, state or local laws.
For written California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) disclosure notice, click here.
For audible California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) disclosure notice, click here.