Senior Director, Strategic Product Consultants at Procore Technologies
We are looking for a Senior Director, Strategic Product Consulting (SPC) to join our Customer Success team. In this role, you’ll lead a team of product and industry experts focusing on the design and delivery of professional consulting services to Procore customers, educating internal Customer Success teams, and interfacing with product teams to share the voice of our customers.
As a Senior Director, SPC you’ll help design, resource, and execute SaaS consulting activities and outcomes that align with Procore’s vision, mission, and strategic plans. Successful candidates have strong experience partnering with cross-functional stakeholders, scaling teams, and driving revenue in a hyper-growth SaaS environment.
This position reports to the Vice President of Client Services can work remotely from any US location. We’re looking for someone to join our team immediately.
What you’ll do:
- Provide functional and technical leadership to the Services Consulting team to develop and execute services offerings that drive and accelerate client adoption, engagement, and growth
- Lead the team in providing timely and robust communication and materials to other Customer Success teams on new features, tools, products, and roadmaps
- Mitigate risk by engaging with clients and utilizing data and related insights to drive action
- Actively work with team members to solve complex problems and engage other internal and external resources when required
- Assist in developing short, medium, and long-term plans to achieve and drive strategic objectives to completion
- Ensure key performance metrics are tracked and leveraged to drive data-driven results; build processes and own business operations and team success
- Help scale the team across new/existing segments, markets, and products, and invest in integration and service Partner relationships
- Communicate the voice of the customer to Product & Technology leadership and influence product prioritization and roadmaps
- Engage with Customer Success leadership to ensure top business objectives are met and provide input specifically to support the team with learning objectives that will increase industry and product knowledge for critical construction processes
- Recruit, mentor, and develop team members by identifying training opportunities, establishing career paths, and actively supporting the team's career development and advancement
What we’re looking for:
- Strategic and influential thinker, communicator, and SaaS Services delivery thought-leader who gains acceptance of others in all channels, mediums, and cultures
- 7+ years of increasing responsibility scaling and leading complex SaaS Services organizations past the $250M+ annual recurring revenue mark and executing 6-figure services engagements
- Direct experience working in a Professional Services/Consulting leadership capacity on SaaS platforms, including internal workflows, engagement management, and client relationships
- Enthusiastic and creative leader with the ability to inspire and motivate others
- Deep understanding of value drivers in recurring revenue business models
- Preferred experience in construction
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Business or a related field is preferred
- Willingness to travel as needed
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, retail centers, airports, housing complexes, and more. At Procore, we have worked hard to create and maintain a culture where you can own your work and are encouraged and given resources to try new ideas. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome builders of all backgrounds. We thrive in a diverse, dynamic, and inclusive environment. We do not tolerate discrimination against employees on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other classification protected by law.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: competitive health care plans, unlimited paid vacation, stock options, employee enrichment and development programs, and friends & family events.