Project Manager (Zwift Companion and Server Team)
Who we are:
We are the fitness company born from gaming. And we’re on a mission to make more people, more active, more often. We make an at home training game that connects cyclists and runners with each other around the world. Launched from the sunny beaches of Long Beach, CA., the Zwift community is active in 195 countries and growing. We’re endlessly positive, relentlessly inventive, and always looking to improve... wanna join?
Who we're looking for:
A passionate and self-motivated Project Manager to assist the Zwift Companion and connected Server team. This position would be working in conjunction with the Zwift game production team.
What you'll do:
- Manage the day-to-day with the Zwift mobile companion, and connected server team.
- Manage Projects from beginning to end.
- Ensures all resources are effectively allocated and tasked to keep teams on schedule.
- Work closely with stakeholders to ensure vision is delivered within scope and on time.
- Assist product owner with curating the backlog and scheduling projects.
- Identify and mitigate risks across multiple projects.
- Coordinate scheduling with game team project manager to align stakeholder expectations.
- Identify change management opportunities.
- Conduct post mortems for the teams and make recommendations for improvements.
- Assist game team project manager with roadmap updates.
- Reporting on project status and keep all documentation up to date.
- Report updates and changes to the game team.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, ambiguous, and dynamic work environment.
- Champion continuous iteration, improvement and learning.
What we're looking for:
- Expert knowledge with Jira and Confluence or equivalent scheduling software.
- 3 years minimum experience as a technical or software project manager.
- Scrum Agile Certification, PMP or equivalent qualification.
- Unrelenting self motivation with a “can do” attitude.
- Ability to lead without authority.
- Open to Travel.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Familiarity of working within a mobile and server team environment.
- Experience in fitness industries
- Passion for cycling, running and/or fitness
- Experienced Zwifter
- Console programming experience
- iOS/tvOS/Android programming experience
Top 5 reasons we think you’ll love it here:
- Fast growing, dynamic environment. Your job will never get boring!
- Awesome team of talented individuals who love what we do
- Competitive Benefits (including Medical, Dental, and Vision), including an employee bike program
- Amazing office location in downtown Long Beach with killer views
- Did we mention that we ride bikes and run at work?
How to stand out among the rest:
If you are excited about this role, we strongly encourage you to include a cover letter. We receive a lot of applications, but a well thought out letter introducing us to your skills and personality will stand out among the rest.
Zwift LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.