Product Operations Representative
Greater LA Area
Who We Are:
Core Digital Media is a leader in both online marketing and customer acquisition. Core Digital Media offers a diverse mix of products that are in high demand. We have innovative solutions in mortgage, education, insurance, auto loan and more. We operate in a fast paced, dynamic environment where everyone on the team “comes to win”. Our work environment is highly entrepreneurial and our success comes from our employees who voice their opinions and ideas to facilitate growth to our bottom line. Core Digital Media rewards hard work, promotes from within, supports career development and fosters a fun and friendly work environment.
Who You Will Be:
As a Product Operations Representative at CDM you will manage, maintain, and troubleshoot lead delivery of existing accounts. You will onboard new accounts in an accurate and timely manner while building positive relationships to ensure internal and external customer satisfaction. Tracking and recording all related client touch points including data and ongoing communication will be a part of your daily routine. Manage lead delivery coordination including test leads, troubleshooting, and B2B communication between clients and engineering. You will be in charge of rejects from figuring out the issue, resolution up to future prevention. You will work closely with the marketing team to help onboard new publishers; including, placing and testing publisher pixels and loading marketing costs. Manage relationships with external marketing systems tools. This is a demanding role that requires you to perform many tasks including creating solutions and being a great resource for product team projects. This will also help you showcase your analytical skills by sharing your data findings on efforts done with sales team, product team, marketing team and other internal stake holders. We work hard, we drink a lot of coffee, we take pride in our work, and we even manage to squeeze in a game or two of Ping-Pong.
What your day will look like:
- Process campaign updates including, updating plans, filters or program sets
- Utilize reference guides and team resources including client extranets, TOAD queries, MS reports, etc.
- Maintain and update client source documentation
- Provide sales, product and marketing with status updates on pending campaign updates
- Build strong rapport and relationships with internal and external customers
- New client onboarding, reactivation, and deactivation
- Build and modify lead delivery format including template mapping
- Ownership of assigned process documentations, troubleshooting, and research issues
- Identify and support the implementation of tool enhancements
- Assist Marketing team with Ad Operations support - onboarding new publishers and affiliates
- You are good at using MS Office: Word, Excel, Powerpoint
- You are knowledgeable in CRM systems, or have natural skills in technical navigation
- Exceptional Troubleshooting skills or has a natural curiosity in fixing / improving systems and processes
- Agile experience is a plus
What you've done to get here:
- You went to college and obtained a BA or BS.
- You have had at least 2 years of Customer/Client Service experience
- At least 1 year handling projects
- If you have any experience in Sales support it is a plus
- Marketing support experience is also a plus
Read Full Job Description