Product Manager at Centerfield
How You'll Contribute...
- Empathize with our users needs and deliver delightful solutions for our target consumer
- Lead G2M strategies for products, features, and revenue growth strategies
- Ideate and validate concepts with data and write specs and briefs to pitch to internal stakeholders for innovative work and new product strategies
- Translate product strategy into roadmaps that are informed by input from customers, cross-functional stakeholders, market and competitive research
- Work with UX to produce insightful user research and market research studies
- Write thorough developer and/or design requirements for product initiatives
- Define and analyze KPIs to inform decision making and measure success of product initiatives
- Assist in managing AB testing programs across our portfolio of web properties
- Proactively vet 3rd party tools and platforms that would facilitate growth
What We're Looking For...
- BS/BA in Computer Science, Engineering, Business, Marketing, or related field
- 2-4 years product management experience at a performance marketing, media or ecommerce company
- Requirement writing and project management are among your top strengths
- You’d strongly prefer to lead a variety of product initiatives across various web properties instead of owning one aspect of a product
- You’re comfortable analyzing both quantitative and qualitative data and presenting key takeaways
- You have demonstrated proficiency and leadership with A/B testing and conversion optimization
- You operate confidently working in Excel, Google Analytics, and wireframing tools
- You enjoy the continual challenge of problem solving and innovating
- You have an opportunistic mindset with a methodical approach for developing solutions
- You have a scrappy, figure it out, can do attitude
- Working knowledge of modern SEO best practices
- Practical technical skills including web development, programming, SQL, and APIs
- Working knowledge of data visualization & dashboards like Data Studio & Tableau
- SCRUM certified or comparable project management experience
Life at Centerfield...
- Competitive salary + quarterly bonus
- Unlimited PTO – take a break when you need it!
- Industry leading medical, dental, and vision plans + generous parental leave
- 401(k) company match plan – fully vested day 1
- Outside patio overlooking Playa Vista + cabanas, firepits & working grills
- Monthly happy hours, catered lunches + daily food trucks
- Award winning culture & unprecedented team spirit (featured in LA Business Journal & Built In LA)
- Fully stocked kitchens with snacks & drinks
- Large breakroom supplied with games, couches, workout equipment + weekly in-office exercise classes hosted by professional instructors (yoga, kickboxing & circuit training)
- Free onsite gym + locker rooms
- Paid charity and volunteer days (local mentor programs, adopt a pet, beach cleanup, etc.)
- Monthly team outings (ball games, casino night, hikes, etc.)
- Career growth – we enjoy promoting from within!