Product Manager at Tapcart
| Santa Monica
Sorry, this job was removed at 3:27 a.m. (PST) on Friday, January 15, 2021
Tapcart makes mobile shopping app easy, fun and attainable for every brand.
The world of shopping will one day be powered entirely by mobile, made possible by our products, team and vision.
We are inspired by the future of mobile. We work to inspire that future.
As the market leader in mobile commerce, we focus on providing great experiences for our customers and for mobile shoppers worldwide. Our platform powers the mobile apps of some of the largest shopping brands, including Fashion Nova, Chubbies, The Hundreds and many more.
Tapcart is trusted by over 20,000 brands to launch and manage their mobile apps. We were recently featured at Google I/O, Shopify UNITE and in The Verge.
We're looking for an experienced Product Manager with technical depth who can navigate complex product workflows, and understand the core components we need to build in reach our next company milestones. This is an opportunity to build incredibly highly leveraged products and platforms with a team of experienced software engineers and designers who are at your side and the strong support of Product, Engineering and Executive leadership.
What we are looking for
- 4+ years of experience working on software products
- You can translate between the technical details, customer problems, and business impact of the team's work.
- You can build highly leveraged products that can be used as the cornerstone for customers
- You're not shy about diving in deep with engineering, design or customer success teams
- You can run a tight ship, organizing a robust stream of work into cohesive, incremental releases.
What you'll get out of it
- Unique opportunity to build a company defining product from the infrastructure layer up.
- A welcoming and collaborative environment with people who love working on hard problems.
- The opportunity to grow into managing multiple products across cross cutting teams over time.
- Significant autonomy to ship an incredibly high impact series of company defining products
- A deep partnership with our senior engineering and design teams to ship quality products
Bonus if you have
- Worked to ship products for a B2B SaaS company
- Interested in ecommerce, fashion/retail and Shopify
Who we are.
We are a well funded, young and growing startup located in sunny Santa Monica, CA 🏖. Our team and culture are very important to us and as such, we aim to make coming to work fun, challenging and rewarding. We know that doing great work depends on showing up with creative solutions to face our many upcoming challenges. It all starts with having good people, and helping them grow both personally and professionally. We can't wait to hear how your unique skills and personality will add to our company and culture.
Learn more about who we are and what we offer on our careers page.