Product Manager at Centerfield
How You'll Contribute...
- Assist in the ideation and development of new products and services for growth of our core digital business
- Identify operational pain points and suggest automations for more efficient workflows
- Translate product needs into detailed requirements and functional specifications (user stories, business cases, wireframes, etc.)
- Determine product priorities and timelines, effectively managing and communicating tradeoffs
- Track status and deliverables at all stages of the product lifecycle
- Test and maintain quality assurance of releases for compliance with stated functionality and optimal user experience
- Audit product effectiveness with both qualitative and quantitative methods to measure the impact of features and implementations
- Troubleshoot performance, integration, and technical issues related for our affiliate partners
- Attend all product-related activities as one of the primary product owners, including attending the daily scrum, sprint planning/demos and prioritization meetings
- Serve as a primary product contact to internal and external stakeholders
- Perform related work and additional duties as needed or required
What We're Looking For...
- BS/BA in Computer Science, Engineering, Business, Marketing, or related field
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience in product management or business development in an online marketing environment
- 1+ year of conversion-focused experience and solid understanding of online marketing business models
- Proven success in delivering online products and services in a high growth environment in geo distributed organizations
- Hands-on knowledge and in depth understanding of Agile product development methodologies like Scrum, Kanban, etc.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills; ability to use hard data and metrics to back up assumptions, recommendations, and drive actions
- Ability to use predictive analytics to propose marketing campaigns
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with experience engaging and influencing senior executives
- Experience and ability to learn and understand technical concepts
- Solid understanding and experience driving requirements for API products and API integrations
- Familiarity with API services and backend infrastructure
- Familiarity with WordPress
- Experience with B2C web experiences or ecommerce
- Experience with voice technology a plus (Twilio, etc.)
- Working knowledge of basic SQL to access data in RDBMS (MySQL, MS SQL)
- Experience using Tableau
- Basic HTML5/CSS3 knowledge
- Working knowledge of graphics editor software (Photoshop/Illustrator)
Life at Centerfield...
- Competitive salary + quarterly bonus
- Unlimited PTO – take a break when you need it!
- Industry leading medical, dental, and vision plans + generous parental leave
- 401(k) company match plan – fully vested day 1
- Outside patio overlooking Playa Vista + cabanas, firepits & working grills
- Monthly happy hours, catered lunches + daily food trucks
- Award winning culture & unprecedented team spirit (featured in LA Business Journal & Built In LA)
- Fully stocked kitchens with snacks & drinks
- Large breakroom supplied with games, couches, workout equipment + weekly in-office exercise classes hosted by professional instructors (yoga, kickboxing & circuit training)
- Free onsite gym + locker rooms
- Paid charity and volunteer days (local mentor programs, adopt a pet, beach cleanup, etc.)
- Monthly team outings (ball games, casino night, hikes, etc.)
- Career growth – we enjoy promoting from within!