Endpoint is on a mission to transform the home closing experience. After the hard work that goes into buying or selling a home, closing should be a simple, easy to understand, celebratory experience – yet it is often a very frustrating one. While billions of dollars been poured into improving how we list and search for a home, the closing process operates in the same way it has for decades: very little transparency for everyone involved, mountains of complex paperwork, and endless calls back and forth. It’s time to challenge the status quo – and that’s why we founded Endpoint. We believe the combination of modern technology, a standardized and simplified closing process, and a highly dedicated team of people will completely change the industry – deliver an experience that instills the joy of an effortless close.
We’re seeking a Product Manager to help us execute on this mission by building highly valuable, usable products for our Closing Team, including driving payments and funds flow innovation throughout the home closing process. The Endpoint customer experience is powered by the suite of products and tools the Closing team uses day in and day out - and enabling a highly customer-centric and delightful overall experience are core to what we do. This role is mission critical!
As a Product Manager, you will use your skills to:
- Act as the voice of the customer (in this case, Endpoint’s Closing Team) in the definition and development of digital solutions to increase team efficiency and effectiveness
- Develop feature lists, user stories / requirements, and product roadmaps
- Gather and manage product feedback through directly interfacing with Closing Team members to understand frictions and collaboratively generate solutions
- Monitor and report on metrics that empower the Closing Team to deliver the best service they can by bringing transparency to their daily workflow
- Research and implement 3rd party tools and integrations that can be used to radically improve data quality, team efficiency and productivity, and the team’s overall ability to deliver a world class customer experience
- Work with our developing network of financial services and back-end integration partners to innovate the way funds are moved throughout the home closing process
As a Product Manager, you will need:
- A bachelor’s degree in a technical discipline (i.e., computer science, electrical engineering, information systems)
- 2 years of product management experience
- Strong understanding of mobile and web technologies and industries
- A demonstrated and focused desire to build products and services that users will love
- Working knowledge of agile development methodologies
- Experience launching at least one digital product and/or heavily customizing 3rd party software tools and integrations
- Superior interpersonal and communication skills that bridge the gap between business and engineering teams
- The ability to thrive in a fast-paced, intellectually demanding and service-oriented environment
- The capacity for self-motivation, independent initiative and creative problem-solving
- A diligent attention to detail and strong technical intuition
Why work at Endpoint
- We’re still very young - you’ll have a lot of responsibility, direct interaction and mentorship from an experienced leadership team, and many opportunities to advance your career in the direction that you want to take it as we scale
- You’ll get first-hand experience of working for a well funded early stage startup, in a highly operational role that will fast-track your professional learning curve
- Dog-friendly office, great benefits with Long Term Incentive Plan, fully stocked snack bar, and weekly catered lunches and demo days (i.e., we work hard, but we love to have fun!)
Does this sound like you? Please submit your resume to [email protected]. Thank you!
Endpoint is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law.