Product Manager, Personalization at Pluto TV
Pluto TV, a ViacomCBS company, is the leading free streaming television service in America, delivering 250+ live and original channels and thousands of on-demand movies in partnership with major TV networks, movie studios, publishers, and digital media companies. Pluto TV is available on all mobile, web and connected TV streaming devices and millions of viewers tune in each month to watch premium news, TV shows, movies, sports, lifestyle, and trending digital series. Headquartered in West Hollywood, Pluto TV has offices in New York, Silicon Valley, Chicago and Berlin.
Pluto TV is looking for an experienced Sr Product Manager to lead the User Management product initiatives that enable a personalized, signed-in experience to increase user engagement and retention. The Sr Product Manager will collaborate with internal teams to envision and build delightful experiences for consumers through registration, profiles, account management, and new tools for enriching/strengthening personalization.
The Consumer Product team uses creativity, insights, and operational excellence to steer our product vision across Pluto TV. This team of product managers and designers work in a highly collaborative environment to build consumer products and experiences.
This is a critical role with a wide range of responsibilities, including:
- Oversight of Pluto’s User/Identity Management product initiatives
- Be a product leader in your area by deeply understanding the needs of our consumers and developing a strong product vision and strategy around the future of user/identity management.
- Partner with designers, engineers, and data scientists to build technology, systems, and products that redefine how users seamlessly interact with Pluto TV.
- Execute throughout the product development process by gathering and defining requirements, writing specs, running user studies, conducting A/B tests, and coordinating launch plans.
- Identify trends in data, build trust between teams, and orchestrate wide-scale product implementation and rollout.
- Build alignment across the company on your vision, including leadership and executives.
Qualities / Experience:
We believe the right individual will have the following skills and experience in order to be successful in this role:
- BS/BA degree or equivalent years of experience
- 5+ years of experience building and shipping products at a consumer technology company
- Technical experience in the user management space relating to registration, login and identity security/privacy
- Hands-on experience across the entire product lifecycle including: defining product needs, prioritization, pre/post-launch execution
- A team player who can collaborate and build trust with Engineers, Designers, Data Science and other cross-functional teammates
- Think creatively and approach problems with system-level thinking
- Independently initiate and drive projects to completion with minimal guidance
- Communicate concisely and influence outcomes
- Ability to perform product-oriented quantitative analysis, including statistical analysis
- A passion for Pluto TV and creative problem solving
ViacomCBS is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) including disability/vet.
At ViacomCBS, the spirit of inclusion feeds into everything that we do, on-screen and off. From the programming and movies we create to employee benefits/programs and social impact outreach initiatives, we believe that opportunity, access, resources and rewards should be available to and for the benefit of all. ViacomCBS is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, creed, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, and Veteran status.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access. https://www.viacomcbs.com/careers as a result of your disability. You can request reasonable accommodations by calling 212.846.5500 or by sending an email to [email protected] Only messages left for this purpose will be returned.