Product Manager, Internationalization
Who we are:
We are the fitness company born from gaming. And we’re on a mission to make more people, more active, more often. We make an at home training game that connects cyclists and runners with each other around the world. Launched from the sunny beaches of Long Beach, CA., the Zwift community is active in 195 countries and growing. We’re endlessly positive, relentlessly inventive, and always looking to improve... wanna join?
Who we're looking for:
Product management at Zwift is a cross-functional, hands-on role. The product manager, internationalization role will focus on the infrastructure required for localization and translation and will also be responsible for ensuring our product experiences includes the needs of various markets around the world. You will be responsible for working with stakeholders to prioritize our localization roadmap and ensuring the user journey is legible and contextually relevant for all our members around the world. This position will help define and own the translation process in addition to prioritizing the content, experiences and user journeys to be localized.
The ideal candidate for this role will have substantial internationalization experience. We’re looking for an inquisitive and strategic product manager who isn’t afraid to roll up their sleeves to execute. You communicate clearly and can articulate the vision to technical and non-technical groups alike. If this is you, come join our team!
What you'll do:
- Work with stakeholders and gather feedback and requirements from various channels including acquisition marketing, member support, user research, and social media to inform the localization roadmap from the end user perspective
- Define the requirements for the integration of localization tools across our systems including our CMS, TMS, and ESP and continually evolve the product and features over time
- Define and own end user software features like language preferences
- Partner with SEO to ensure we executing against international SEO best practices
- Operate across product teams to embed i18n specific features into team roadmaps
- Closely manage and prioritize the process to launch each market and be the main point of contact with translation teams to help facilitate international UAT for market launch or feature releases
What we're looking for:
- Bachelor's or advanced degree in product management, business, technology or related discipline
- At least 3+ years experience in internationalization
- Must have strong analytical skills and the ability to use data and metrics to support recommendations and drive business insights and decisions
- Proven experience managing a digital product’s full lifecycle, planning and prioritizing backlogs and road mapping features requests
- Ability to lead and influence a cross-functional team and manage the entire project from ideation to execution
- Self-motivation to deliver results and seek continuous improvement.
- High attention to detail including proven ability to document requirements and to manage multiple, competing for priorities simultaneously
- Willingness to roll up your sleeves and do whatever it takes to help your team win
- Solid understanding of web and mobile development
- Experienced Zwifter
- Experience using Optimizely, Google Analytics, and Amplitude
Top 5 reasons we think you’ll love it here:
- Fast growing, dynamic environment. Your job will never get boring!
- Awesome team of talented individuals who love what we do
- Competitive Benefits (including Medical, Dental, and Vision), including an employee bike program
- Amazing office location in downtown Long Beach with killer views
- Did we mention that we ride bikes and run at work?
If you are excited about this role, we strongly encourage you to include a cover letter. We receive a lot of applications, but a well thought out letter introducing us to your skills and personality will stand out among the rest.
Zwift LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.