Product Management Director
Cie Digital Labs is an innovation accelerator for large enterprises and a growth accelerator for emerging start-ups…and we’re rapidly growing as we continue to make waves across multiple industries with our technologies. We are looking for Product Management Directors that will be responsible for defining the product vision, strategy and roadmap while implementing consumer-facing web and mobile products for start-up and enterprise companies. At CDL you will invent, improvise, and find new ways to collaborate with the unexpected. You will bring a unique perspective to current business problems and collaborate with stakeholders to design and develop the next innovative experience for our users.
Our team at CDL is made up of incredibly talented, inquisitive, fearless members who constantly push each other to be great. If this sounds like you…KEEP READING!
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Execute Product Management for consumer-facing mobile and web products.
- Establish success metrics, KPIs, and go-to-market plans.
- Listen to the voice of the end-user and be their voice; proactively provide feedback to internal teams.
- Work with engineering and design teams to estimate, implement, and build features.
- Ensure clarity of requirements by providing detailed acceptance criteria to the development teams.
- Conduct ongoing analysis to evaluate opportunities for product improvement and work with internal teams to implement solutions and iterate.
- Provide information for management by preparing short-term and long-term product sales forecasts and special reports and analyses; answering questions and requests.
- Take part in daily product development workflow with engineering and design.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO SUCCEED:
- Proven success in executing product management + development, and have business management experience in launching consumer-facing software that touches millions of users.
- Ability to use human-centered product discovery methods to infer product design.
- Juggle multiple priorities and make things happen in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Experience building products in an Agile software development environment.
- Demonstrate experience in incubating and commercializing new ideas, working closely with technical teams from concept generation through implementation.
- Work across multiple technology stacks and can understand deep technical issues that arise.
- Effective leadership skills to drive projects to completion.
- Organize and participate in requirement and design brainstorming sessions and strong consumer product instincts.
- Articulate complex concepts and communicate project status updates to the executive team and clients.
WHO YOU ARE:
- Empathetic: you are able to relate to the customer and build a better product because of it.
- Ownership: you’ll do whatever it takes to make your work a success all while holding yourself accountable for the good, bad, and ugly.
- Self-starter: You love diving in uncharted waters and learn from various experiences.
- Humble: although confident and it shows through your impeccable work ethic.
- Driven: you thrive working in a rapidly changing environment.
- Inspirational: Your teams believe in your idea and can drive consensus. You can influence cross-functional teams without formal authority.
WHAT WE OFFER: (Top Tech Company in Orange County)
At Cie Digital Lab’s, we’re looking for fun, bright, independent, self-motivated, and experienced people who have a passion for building disruptive technology. Our compensation packages consist of salary and equity, and are commensurate with accomplishment. We offer a full suite of benefits.
- Competitive salary: Based on experience and performance.
- Ownership: The right candidate will have the opportunity to work in an exciting start-up environment with accelerated vertical growth. You’ll work with a smart group of driven and talented project and account managers, designers, and developers.
- Health/Benefits: Full suite of benefits including Medical, Dental, Visual, Life, Paid Vacation and a 401k matched.
- The Right Gear: All the bells and whistles you need to drive results.
- The Right Culture: Frequent Team events and friendly competition. Yeah, we love ping pong too. Tourney day is right around the corner…
- Free Food/Drinks: Catered lunches, stocked pantries, fridges and unlimited coffee.
- Fitness: There’s an outfitted gym at your disposal.
- Location: With new offices in Irvine, CA, our beautiful open work space is in a building with a florist, salon/barber, café/bar (with an amazing happy hour), free parking, and game room!
Read Full Job Description