We are looking for a Product Designer to join our team at Emotive. This person has to love the startup grind and hustle of getting things done quickly, but without sacrificing a delightful user experience. You will work with product managers, designers, and developers to evolve our customer platform experience.How You Will Contribute:
- Create wireframes, prototypes, and UI designs
- Work closely with PMs to understand design requirements
- Help maintain and contribute to design system
- Conduct usability tests and gather qualitative/quantitative data validation
- 3+ years of professional experience designing for web or mobile applications
- High quality visual design execution and aesthetic
- Excellent understanding of principles of interface design and use of interactive technologies
- Familiar with industry standard design tools: Figma, Sketch, Balsamiq, InVision, Zeplin, Miro, Adobe CC
- Highly collaborative personality
- Excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work with highly technical teams and handle multiple projects in an agile, fast-paced environment
- Bachelor's degree or Bootcamp graduation in related field preferred, but not required
- Previous SaaS experience
- Understanding of frontend technologies such as React, Angular, and Storybook
At Emotive, our vision is an internet that is more human. Since our launch in 2018, Emotive has become the product of choice for over 500+ eCommerce companies to drive more sales and build more personal relationships with customers.
We’re extraordinarily proud of the company we’ve built. We’re a driven, passionate, responsible group that values personal and professional growth equally. We take care of ourselves, our families, our customers, and one another. We believe in sustainable and diverse approaches to work and life, because optimizing for the long-term is the best path to success.
Our company is distributed, with remote team members worldwide and headquarters in Los Angeles. We offer competitive salaries, meaningful equity, and generous benefits. And you get to work on a product people absolutely love!Benefits:
Emotive offers an array of benefits including competitive salaries, stock options, health coverage, 401K matching, commuter benefits, and a generous vacation policy.Diversity & Inclusion at Emotive
Emotive is committed to bringing together individuals from different backgrounds and perspectives. We strive to create an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive, feel a sense of belonging, and do great work together.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer open to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, Veteran status, or any other legally protected status.