Product Designer at FabFitFun, Inc.
FabFitFun is dominating the women’s lifestyle marketplace with our curated seasonal boxes, live and licensed video content, and increased membership offerings. With over 1M members and an $80M Series A round that we raised earlier this year, our business is growing rapidly.
We are seeking a Product Designer to work across our web, mobile, and digital platforms that will be responsible for designing fun, intuitive, accessible, and compelling experiences of all kinds, from conversion orientated, to fun and engaging features that draw users in and create a magical and memorable experience. From routine purchases and account updates, to highly fluid engagement and game-like experiences, this Product Designer will have the opportunity to work on a broad range of topics and contribute to overall digital product design strategy with well-rounded user interaction, design, and general problem solving abilities.
You’ll be a member of the Product Design team, we’re a group of very easy going passionate designers interested in sharing our knowledge with each other and showcasing how creative problem solving can change the world for the better.
What you’ll be doing:
- Design creative and effective emails in collaboration with our CRM team, focused on member engagement, campaign sales, and experimentation
- Apply conceptual thinking and creativity to complex design problems that result in simple and intuitive product experiences
- Translate data and results from user testing to learn everything there is to know about the customer, and how to create user experiences best suited for them
- Partner with members of Product, Engineering, and other stakeholders through the holistic design process of research, wireframing, comp design, and execution
- Demonstrate innovative approaches to create beautiful, high-fidelity designs
- Constantly seek feedback on your designs, and provide actionable feedback to others
- Collaborate with the entire FabFitFun team to ensure a consistently compelling experience for our customers
What You'll bring:
- 3+ years of experience designing interfaces for web and mobile web.
- Strong proficiency in tools such as Sketch, Photoshop, and/or Illustrator.
- Experience with interaction design and prototyping software such as InVision, Principle, Lottie, Origami, Atomic, or Marvel, or rough front-end demonstrations made with HTML/CSS.
- Knowledge of front-end development languages like HTML, CSS is required.
- Solid understanding of usability, UX, UI, and interaction design
- Solid understanding of responsive design
- Must provide portfolio demonstrating strong UI / Visual design experience
- Experience in Agile (Pivotal), Git, A/B testing environment, is preferred
- Experience designing HTML / Web emails (Dynamic and static), and the knowledge of its particularity and best practices.
- Experience creating gifs, and optimizing them for use on the web.
- Strong fundamental knowledge of visual design skill sets (Typography, color theory, layout design)
- Is an open minded eternal student of life
What you'll get:
- Opportunity to work across all of FabFitFun’s web, mobile and digital platforms including FabFitFunTV
- Design fun, interactive, memorable experiences for our 1MM+ subscribers
- Amazing benefits including medical, dental, vision, FSA, and 401k
- Unlimited PTO
- Free FabFitFun subscription and and quarterly credit in the Add-Ons / Edit Campaigns
- Catered meals, kitchen stocked with great snacks and drinks