Greater LA Area
Lucky Day is a mobile app that allows everyone to play scratchers and lotto tickets to win cash & prizes without ever spending a dime. Our mission is to give everyone a chance to win because #welovewinners.
At Lucky Day, we offer a rare chance to work with the best-in-class product, tech, design, and operation talent to impact the daily lives of millions of players around the world. We are looking for an Product Designer to join our team that will create new entertainment content and produce high-quality designs.
What You'll Do
- Lead the design of new features and updates from concept to release.
- Design visual interfaces, user flows, and captivating interactions.
- Work with the product and leadership team to drive prioritization of the right features to improve our app’s utility.
- Work closely with the creative and engineering team to define product opportunities.
- Learn from user usage and leverage feedback and data to continually iterate, innovate, and evolve the Lucky Day app.
What You'll Bring
- 2+ years of design experience (preferably within consumer mobile apps) & art background with experience in digital illustration
- Experience with Sketch, Photoshop, Invision, Flash, and other design tools
- Ability to create quality content for in-app, social media, and marketing campaigns
- 2D Animation and Content Design Skills
- Clear understanding of mobile design for Android and iOS devices
- Bachelor's degree in a design field
- Experience with Game Design a Plus
Read Full Job Description