At GoodRx, we believe that all Americans should have access to convenient and affordable healthcare. As a nation, we spend about $3.5 trillion annually on our healthcare, but too many Americans struggle to get the care they need, and prices just keep rising. Our marketplaces for prescription medicines and telehealth have helped Americans save $25 billion since 2011. GoodRx is a public company; we're based in Santa Monica with additional offices around the country. We're a low-key and tight-knit group that likes to find new ways to fix big problems. If you share our belief that you can do well by doing good, let's talk.
We’re committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company and industry. That’s why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of the best and brightest from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has room at the table and the tools, resources, and opportunity to excel.
With that said, research shows that women and other minority groups apply only if they meet 100% of the criteria. GoodRx is committed to leveling the playing field, and we encourage women, people of color, and those in the LGBTQ+ communities to apply for positions even if they don’t necessarily check every box outlined in the job description. Please still get in touch – we’d love to connect and see if you could be good for the role!
About the Role
GoodRx is looking for an experienced leader to enable and accelerate Product Delivery. The Product Delivery Manager will facilitate collaboration and enable the growth of high performing teams while optimizing product delivery from inception to launch. In this role, you will influence how the Brand Savings organization tactically works towards our vision through integration and alignment internally and throughout the company. You’ll partner with other leaders across the organization to form a delivery strategy and a plan to enable us to scale as a business.
- Optimize processes related to planning, and overall team delivery.
- Create a culture of transparency, collaboration and autonomy
- Play a key role in vertical quarterly planning and budgeting.
- An active facilitator who can effectively kick-off, train and coach teams across the organization to operate in lean/agile delivery frameworks focused on growing “high performing” teams.
- Effectively advise and mentor teams to pivot when necessary and eliminate waste.
- Facilitate teams to become self-sufficient and utilize performance metrics to measure workflow, decrease time to market, optimize testing efforts, improve CI/CD processes, and formulate best practices.
- Spearhead various initiatives to identify opportunities for improved processes and training across the organization.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Confident cross-organizational leader with experience with a positive approach to guiding growth, change, and evolution
- Ability to analyze complex problems, identify operational gaps, and develop integrated solutions.
- Proven experience leading sales/manufacturing product and engineering teams with extensive experience in technology.
- Well-developed skills in strategic analysis and evaluation, portfolio management, and lean-agile program/project management, and business process improvement
- Experience in the facilitation transformation to a Lean Start-Up style of working including (but not limited to) Agile Inceptions, Story Mapping, User Journeys, Thin Slicing, MVP’s and transforming teams from Scrum to Kanban preferred.
- Experience in leading, building, and managing the development of new and innovative business models
- Experience in planning, direction, and coordination of deeply integrated solutions across teams and business units.
- Build trust and understanding amongst stakeholders; influencing and negotiating with senior executives and building relationships and understanding across a variety of cultures and contexts
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; ability to clearly articulate and express complex and sometimes technical ideas to a wide variety of people and groups at any level
- Demonstrated desire for continuous learning and improvement
GoodRx is America's healthcare marketplace. The company offers the most comprehensive and accurate resource for affordable prescription medications in the U.S., gathering pricing information from thousands of pharmacies coast to coast, as well as a telehealth marketplace for online doctor visits and lab tests. Since 2011, Americans with and without health insurance have saved $25 billion using GoodRx and 15 million consumers visit goodrx.com each month to find discounts and information related to their healthcare. GoodRx is the #1 most downloaded medical app on the iOS and Android app stores. For more information, visit www.goodrx.com.
Read Full Job Description