Pro Product Specialist at ServiceTitan
We accompany our customers every step of the way from the moment they partner with us to the end of their journey. We bring passion to what we do every day because what we do matters to real people. We share happy and sad moments with our customers, we laugh and cry with them, and we build relationships that go far beyond a business partnership. We are a group of ambitious, intelligent, hard-working, and fun people. If you are passionate about helping real hard working people, love technology, aren't afraid of a challenge or two, and have a desire to push yourself to your maximum potential, our Customer Success team is where you belong.
We are looking for a passionate, hard-working professional with an ability to work cross-functionally in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
As our Pro Product Specialist, you will:
- Introduce and onboard customers to their newly purchased upsell products
- Provide an amazing customer ongoing experience for the Pro products after a customer is live with them.
- Guide customers in best practices and provide specialized support (e.g, working with customers to answer questions, best utilize features, further engage the experience, etc.)
- Foster positive customer sentiment for referrals, social interaction, future adoption, etc.
- Increase stick rate during trial periods or promotional offers, ie free trials
- For Marketing Pro, provide expert guidance and review of campaigns and campaign content.
- Increase NPS for the Pro products.
- Provide continuous feedback to the Product team on how we can improve the experience for the customer.
To be successful in the Pro Product Specialist role, you'll need:
- 2+ years of relevant experience managing multiple accounts with a proven track record of success OR 1+ years experience in the home services industry as a GM, Ops Manager, or similar role
- Self-starter that thrives in a fast-paced environment with the demonstrated capacity to lead, motivate and work well with others
- Demonstrated ability for and interest in project management and analyzing data sets
- Proven ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail
- Proven ability to manage a busy schedule of internal meetings and customer calls across multiple time zones
- Team player with strong communication and organizational skills, and an ability to “roll with the punches” while still having fun at work
- Intermediate level understanding of the home services business model a plus
Your First 90 Days as a Titan:
1 Month - Ease in and make new connections!
- Get acclimated to the team and our business partners through individual interactions and product meetings
- Guided introduction and set up of critical systems and tools used by the team
- Deep dive into our products with team members to learn the intricacies of how they function and deliver value to our customers (Individual Sessions/Shadowing)
2 Months - Training wheels are coming off!
- Learning the cadence of our call flow through mock and co-managed live calls with a team member
- Added to the team round robin schedule for one or more of the products
- Firm understanding of all of the products and how they connect to other areas of the software
3 Months - All grown up!
- Executing all calls on an individual basis and fully responsible for all follow up
- Providing feedback to business partners regarding the product and customer sentiment
- Diagnosing issues with the product in real-time and creating tickets to fix or delegate troubleshooting
ServiceTitan is the world’s leading and fastest-growing software technology platform for the trades, a trillion-dollar global industry. We help small business entrepreneurs run and grow their businesses. For more information about ServiceTitan, visit www.ServiceTitan.com.
Perks & Benefits
1. Work/Life Balance: flexible work schedule, flexible PTO
2. Family-Friendly Benefits: extended parental leave, pregnancy support, 20k in adoption reimbursement, Snoo Smart Sleeper, back-up childcare credits, legal benefit, discounted pet insurance
3. Enrichment: ongoing learning culture with access to Linkedin Learning and professional development workshops, diversity charter groups, orientation program, career pathing opportunities, mentorship programs
4. Health & Wellness: company-paid medical/vision/dental/life insurance/disability, employer HSA contribution, free One Medical membership, care coordination support, 401(k) with company match, stipend for home office equipment/supplies, gym discounts, monthly cell phone stipend
Equal Opportunity Employer
ServiceTitan does not discriminate against employees based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, age, disability, pregnancy (including childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical condition), genetic information, protected military or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. At ServiceTitan, our mission is to help our Titans and customers achieve the extraordinary. We are an equal opportunity employer and we celebrate the diversity that each Titan brings to the table. We believe that the convergence of fresh, unique perspectives and experiences from all walks of life is what makes our product and culture so great - and there's always room for more.
CCPA Notice for CA Residents applying to Jobs at ServiceTitan
Please review the CCPA Notice here: ServiceTitan CCPA California Privacy Notice
Life at ServiceTitan
http://instagram.com/lifeatservicetitan | https://www.themuse.com/profiles/servicetitan | https://www.builtinla.com/company/servicetitan-inc