We have a rich 20-year history delivering against our mission to Democratize Law. For two decades we have tried to reduce the barriers to access legal assistance for both consumers and small businesses. Our products are at the heart of our success. From Estate Planning, to Business Formations to IP, we've helped more than 4 million customers through simple, intuitive questionnaires, and access to attorneys when needed, providing the protection and peace of mind they need. While we've accomplished a great deal, we believe there is so much more we can do to innovate and deliver for our customers. We're committed to making our services more valuable and easier to use than ever before and we believe we can continue to infuse expertise and confidence into all of our products and services.
Are you a Product leader who is customer obsessed, but also passionate about creating new businesses? Then this could be the opportunity for you.
We are looking for a Principal Product Manager to lead our newly formed Tax
business. In this role, you will own the vision, strategy and execution of how we provide business tax advisory and tax preparation services to our small business customers. You'll sweat the details, work side by side with the team, and lead with a high say/do ratio.
This is a strategic role with an opportunity to make a big impact in the lives of our customers and drive huge business impact.
- Define product vision, strategy and roadmap for Tax business
- Be intimately connected to our customers and be a champion and voice of our customers
- Learn fast, fail fast mindset - move with speed levering lean methodology practices
- Inspire and lead cross-functional teams using data to tell stories
- Leverage data and insights to drive e2e customer experience
- Works with product marketing, design, engineering, data, etc. to successfully deliver products to market
- Bachelor's degree;MBA preferred
- 8+ years of tech industry product management experience; subscriptions services preferred
- Proven track record of building and delivering successful products
- Results-driven leader who is fearless about execution, can champion a vision and roadmap, and is not afraid to dig into the details with the front-line team
- Data-driven mindset with proven experience utilizing metrics & insights as tools for informed decision-making
- Ability to leverage strong problem-solving and analytical skills to transform challenging user experience and business and technology problems into actionable paths
- Proven track record of developing cross-functional partnerships across the organization
Join us in making a difference as we build our future and help ensure access to professional legal advice to all! LegalZoom is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to diversity, equality, and inclusion , and provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment . LegalZoom prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Read Full Job Description