We’re looking for a Principal Product Manager, Collaboration to help us reimagine how teams work together to deliver construction projects. Expectations around collaboration have shifted, creating a need for interactions on par with the products used outside of work. In this role, you’ll help us create a collaborative platform that empowers all individuals in construction to build trust, improve efficiency, and complete projects safely.
As a successful Principal Product Manager, you have a deep background in product management, are comfortable collaborating with multiple stakeholders, and can balance competing priorities with ease. You have proven experience digging into customer problems, distilling them into needs, and envisioning the best solutions to meet and exceed them. If you can operate with a high degree of autonomy, have strong leadership skills, and are great at driving alignment—we’d like to hear from you!
This position will report to the Senior Director, Product Management and has the opportunity to work remotely from a US location, or in our Carpinteria, CA or Austin, TX office. We’re looking for someone to join our team immediately.
What you’ll do:
- Create a more collaborative and personalized platform that empowers teams to improve efficiency and stay connected while saving time, money, and mitigating risk
- Develop a deep understanding of our strategy; evangelize the product vision across the organization to ensure alignment and buy-in
- Set goals and create alignment opportunities that rally the team behind them
- Become well-versed in the construction industry and its diverse collaboration challenges in order to guide and communicate the value you’re creating for our customers
- Balance customer empathy with horizontal solution thinking—recognize platform approaches that solve multiple problems at once, creating strategic leverage for Procore
- Effectively use qualitative and quantitative data analysis to help inform the decision-making process
- Think beyond software for the whole solution by collaborating closely with customers and go-to-market teams
What we’re looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field is preferred
- 5+ years of Product Management experience at a software company
- 2+ years of Product Management experience with an emphasis on notifications, communications, and/or business process automation
- History of delivering innovative products to market with a customer value-driven approach
- Experience collaborating and influencing cross-functional Engineering teams in an agile software development environment
- Experience overseeing a product from idea to launch, including discovery, business opportunity assessment, driving agile tasks from a Product Manager’s view
- Ability to effectively communicate opportunity trade-offs for decisions through strong written and verbal skills
- Strong analysis and synthesis skills, demonstrating the ability to break down problems into components that are then structured into platform-first solutions
- Strong listening skills; Product Management is equally about inquiring as it is advocating
Procore Technologies is building software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, retail centers, airports, housing complexes and more. At Procore, we have worked hard to create and maintain a culture where you can own your work and are encouraged and given resources to try new ideas. Our headquarters is located on the bluffs above the Pacific Ocean in Carpinteria, CA, with growing offices worldwide. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome builders of all backgrounds. We thrive in a diverse, dynamic and inclusive environment. We do not tolerate discrimination against employees on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other classification protected by law.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: competitive health care plans, unlimited paid vacation, stock options, employee enrichment and development programs, and friends & family events.