Merchandise Coordinator at MeUndies
MeUndies is a Los Angeles, CA-based underwear and loungewear company best known for its softer than soft basics. Founded in 2011, MeUndies disrupted the $110B underwear industry when it launched the first online underwear subscription. Through the years the brand has inspired a passionate community of undie-obsessed individuals with its bold, comfortable products.
Today MeUndies has sold more than eleven million pairs of underwear and is profitable with double-digit YoY growth. It continues to redefine the subscription market by evolving the transactional subscription to a membership centered on community and its relationship with the brand.
The innovative direct-to-consumer brand offers multiple purchasing options including singles, packs, matching pairs and its monthly membership. It opened its first flagship store in Los Angeles in 2018.
With a growing company, comes a growing team full of innovative people. We’re looking for a Merchandise Coordinator, who will be responsible for crushing the day-to-day tasks involved in creating the most comfortable underwear in the world. In this position you will work closely with the product team to ensure strategies are consistently executed and deadlines are flawlessly met. We’re looking for someone who is driven, has a passion for product, likes to work hard and have some fun!
- Create and manage SKUs across multiple platforms
- Coordinate all aspects of sample receiving, distribution and archiving
- Create and manage POs within merchandise systems
- Support Merchandising Team in creating and maintaining detailed assortment sheets
- Act as liaison between Merchandising, Planning and Production to ensure on-time and seamless execution of all product launches
- Provide support for Merchandising and Planning teams with any additional projects and competitive research
- Own all new product and asset creative briefs
- Maintain reports upon request by merchant team
- Own and update company-wide launch calendar
- A proactive, detail oriented and organized professional. You’re able to multitask and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- A self-starter who loves collaboration. You’re comfortable working independently and cross-functionally
- A quick learner with ability to think creatively
- A strong communicator
- A people person and a team player
What You’ll Need:
- 4-year degree or equivalent experience required
- 1-2 years of industry experience
- Proficiency in Excel & G Suite (google docs, sheets and slides)
- Experience with ERP and/or E-commerce management systems preferred
- Strong strategic thinking & analytical skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Identify priorities with a sense of urgency
WHY WORK AT MEUNDIES?
It's more than a job.
We have focused on building a team of people that emulates all of our core values. We look for people who stay balanced, go further, build relationships, champion differences, and are humble. At MeUndies, we continue to maintain a stellar brand by working collaboratively and encouraging growth with learning opportunities. Not to mention, there is no such thing as a small achievement here - we celebrate it all!
We look at the necessities.
We offer competitive equity/salary packages which include targeted annual bonuses, plus generous parental leave, a 401k, awesome health benefits, and open time off (yeah, we said it). You’ll enjoy top-of-the-line hardware and software, and have access to an annual personal Learning & Development budget of $1,000!
We offer all the head turning office things.
We have endless office amenities but here are a few of the fan favorites - everybody gets access to an on-site gym & shower, endless snacks, cold brew on tap, and a cozy lounge completed with a Wii for epic Mario Kart tournaments. Plus there are plenty of dogs (to pet, not to take home).
We don’t forget the most important things.
There’s a robust 360 review process, regular pulse surveys, and a focus on open communication. We also have annual employee check-ins to reflect back on achievements and plan for career growth. We’re always rooting for you.
Plus those special extra things.
We keep things fun with frequent catered lunches, holiday parties, offsites, happy hours, and an annual retreat. You’ll get a sweet employee discount, as well as a monthly MeUndies membership to rebuild your underwear drawer with our top notch prints.