MeUndies sells underwear, sure. But because we’re vertically-integrated, direct-to-consumer, and handle everything from design to marketing to shipping, we bring our customers much more than just undies. We’re a lifestyle brand devoted to self-expression and basics that are anything but simple. A great pair of undies can brighten up your day and a great underwear company keeps it going. We wear our brand as a badge of honor and we’re not afraid to share it.
We're hiring a Merchandise Coordinator, who will be responsible for crushing the day-to-day tasks involved in creating the most comfortable underwear in the world. In this position you will work closely with the product team to ensure strategies are consistently executed and deadlines are flawlessly met. We’re looking for someone who is driven, has a passion for product, likes to work hard and have some fun!
- SKU creation and SKU management across multiple platforms
- Coordinate all aspects of sample receiving and archiving
- Own all product launches to ensure new products are released on time according to the Go-To-Market calendar
- Work with Design & Creative teams to ensure on-time execution of product photography and site merchandising
- PO creation and management within merchandise systems
- Upload all product images to ensure site merchandising aligns with assortment strategy
- Provide support for Merchandising and Planning teams with any additional projects
- Perform daily audits to ensure alignment and accuracy across website
You’ll Love This Job If You’re:
- A proactive, detail oriented and organized professional. You’re able to multitask and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- A self-starter who loves collaboration. You’re comfortable working independently and cross-functionally
- A quick learner with ability to think creatively
- A strong communicator
- A people person and a team player
What You’ll Need:
- 4-year degree or equivalent experience required
- 1-2 years of industry experience
- Proficiency in Excel & G Suite (google docs, sheets and slides)
- Experience with ERP and/or Ecommerce management systems preferred
- Strong strategic thinking & analytical skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
WHY JOIN MEUNDIES?
It's more than a job.
We’re a team of kind, smart, diverse, and fun people who are building an amazing business and brand.
So we look at the big things.
We offer competitive equity/salary packages, plus generous parental leave, 401k, awesome health benefits, and open time off. You’ll enjoy top-of-the-line hardware and software.
And the little things.
Everybody gets access to an on-site gym, snacks, and an office keg.
Even everyday things.
There’s a structured review process, regular feedback surveys, and a focus on open communication—all to make sure you’re thriving, happy, and growing.
And those special extra things.
We keep things fun with frequent catered lunches, holiday parties, offsites, and an annual retreat. You’ll get a sweet, sweet MeUndies discount, as well as a complimentary monthly subscription for our feel-good undies.