Head of Product - Stealth HealthTech Startup at BCG Digital Ventures
We’re BCG Digital Ventures. Adventure awaits you.
We are an ever-growing global team of the world’s most remarkable entrepreneurs, designers, engineers, venture architects, product experts and investors. Our ventures create a strategic advantage for the most important global companies.
Alongside our corporate partner, BCG Digital Ventures is launching a HealthTech startup focused on developing a multi-sided platform for epilepsy patients and health care providers to better manage the disease and shorten the time to optimal treatment. Epilepsy accounts for over $30B+ direct healthcare costs in the US annually. With funding already in place, this startup will disrupt this space by driving transparent, data-driven epilepsy care, with the vision of revamping epilepsy care management and delivery.
We are looking for an exceptional Head of Product who is passionate about designing and building patient product experiences and tools for health care providers to provide best in class care.
In this role you will:
- Define product vision and roadmap with clarity on feasibility, time, cost, and impact
- Work closely with a cross functional team to define requirements and design features with the goal of securing product market fit and growth
- Effectively prioritize and define product features so that Engineering, Design, and others can collaboratively build and execute
- “De-risk” and validate key areas of the product through frequent market feedback (via concept testing, analytics tools, A/B testing, surveys/interviews, etc.)
- Define outcome-based product KPIs (not just lists of features) and create associated methods to measure KPI performance
- Act as the voice of the customer, with a deep understanding of user personas, pain points and customer journeys
- Understand the competitive landscape, available and upcoming third-party integrations, consumer practices, and use it to shape the overall product strategy
- Seek and engage product partners and content providers to enhance product experience
- Leverage your understanding of B2B/B2C differences to build an ecosystem intended for both patients and healthcare providers
You should have:
- 10+ years of product management experience
- A Bachelor’s degree from an accredited educational institution in a technical discipline (Computer Science, Electrical Engineering) - MBA or other advanced degree preferred
- Significant experience in a startup environment, taking products from inception to launch and building an effective product team
- A demonstrated history of accountability and performance delivery, leading teams to meet or exceed objectives
- Strong analytical skills with an emphasis on data-driven decision making
- Experience collaborating with external stakeholders and/or investors
- Familiarity with common PM tools for sprint planning (JIRA, etc.), road maps, analytics and tracking, etc…
- A diligent attention to detail and strong technical intuition, as well as the ability to set and manage expectations at the executive level
- Ability to convert and translate product features into bottom line ROI and convey message to major stakeholders
- Ability to succinctly articulate product vision and direction to media representatives and key opinion leaders
- Ability to communicate points of view in regards to industry direction
Additional desired competencies:
- Experience in and familiarity with SaMD products
- Experience with long term disease management solutions
To learn more, visit us at BCGDV.com.
Interested applicants may apply through the careers section of the website at https://www.bcgdv.com/. Interviews will take place after resumes have been screened for minimum requirements. Please note that this position is not restricted solely to the responsibilities listed above and that the job scope and responsibilities are subject to change.
BCG Digital Ventures is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law.