Real estate is the largest asset class in the world—and yet it has also been one of the slowest to adopt innovative, new technologies. It has become increasingly important for the industry to evolve alongside a consumer-base who are accustomed to mobile-first, on-demand, and personalized experiences in every area of their lives. Founded in 2018, Endpoint emerged from a collaboration between First American and BCG Digital Ventures, the venture capital arm of the Boston Consulting Group. The new company combines First American’s title and settlement expertise, with the innovative approach of an agile technology company, to provide a seamless real estate closing from start to finish. At Endpoint, we believe the combination of modern technology, a standardized and simplified closing process, and a highly dedicated team of people will completely change the industry – and deliver an experience that instills the joy of an effortless close for all.
Endpoint is looking for a Growth Manager, CRM to join the Growth team and help us execute on this mission by managing, developing on, and optimizing a multi-channel CRM system designed to track and improve consumer engagement with Real Estate Agents, Loan Officers, and Home Buyers and Sellers. This role will architect and implement programs that drive lead generation, automate sales efforts, and nurture the customer lifecycle. Endpoint’s platform and customer target is a unique blend of B2B and B2C, which requires a highly data-driven and hands-on candidate to manage administration, CRM schema & data governance, and collaborate between Sales, Product, Operations cohorts.
As a Growth Manager, CRM you will use your skills to:
- Project manage and implement CRM initiatives
- Audit and optimize the current Salesforce CRM schema, profiles, hierarchies, and user workflows
- Create automated workflows to create efficiencies for Salesforce users
- Identify and architect direct integrations and via Segment CDP
- Work closely with product and engineering teams to identify areas of custom development and ensure structure is maintained between internal systems and third-party CRM platforms
- Develop and optimize a customer lifecycle strategy by utilizing data and insights through testing and segmentation
- Implement the company's messaging efforts within email, push, SMS, and other channels
- Maintain list health, manage segmentation strategies, and ensure data hygiene within the CRM
- Create personalized dashboards for various user roles to report on key metrics
You’ll come to Endpoint with:
- 6+ years of experience across CRM, email marketing, and customer data platforms
- Advanced technical knowledge of Salesforce Administration, and deep experience with automation workflows such as Process and Flow Builder
- Salesforce App Builder and light knowledge of Apex
- Proficiency in a query language, including Python or SQL, and basic data transformation
- Experience with multi-channel marketing systems such as Braze
- Exceptional communication skills and ability to manage cross-functional stakeholder relationships
- Experience with email IP warming, deliverability, and monitoring
- Salesforce Advanced Administrator and App Builder Certifications are a plus
Why work at Endpoint:
- You will have a lot of responsibility and many opportunities to advance your career
- You will get first-hand experience of working for a well-funded early stage startup
- Your hard work, ownership, and self-sustainability will be greatly valued
- We offer great benefits - Health, Dental and Vision, 401K match
- Dog-friendly office, fully stocked snack bar and weekly catered lunches
- Ability to mold your career and make an immediate direct impact.
- Competitive compensation, including a Long Term Incentive Plan
Endpoint is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law.
Read Full Job Description