Director of Product Strategy
We are looking for a Director of Product Strategy that will be responsible for defining the product vision, strategy and roadmap while implementing consumer-facing web and mobile products for our start-up and enterprise partners. At Cie, you will invent, improvise, and find new ways to collaborate with the unexpected. You will bring a unique perspective to current business problems and collaborate with stakeholders to design and develop the next innovative experience for our users.
If you are a product management expert that is passionate about collaborating to solve real-world problems and build multimillion dollar consuming facing products….then APPLY HERE!
What you will have accomplished in a year:
- LAUNCH PRODUCTS THAT REINVENT & RESHAPE BUSINESSES - Our venture studio model means we work with fast growing startups and established corporate partners. You will be critical in shaping their businesses through the technology we launch for them. It takes real grit and a special kind of leadership to help transform instead of just build. If you're ready for the next challenge, this is it.
- CREATE TECHNOLOGY THAT CHANGES THE WORLD - You will be instrumental in growing our business by inspiring our partners and entrepreneurs to think bigger. You will provide the leadership and vision to build real products that consumers grow to need and love.
- SOLVE REAL WORLD PROBLEMS - At Cie, there is always a new problem to solve and idea to bring to life. You will have the opportunity to work on a range of products across multiple industries that solve real consumer problems. You will have the opportunity to see your work help the day to day lives of people all across the country.
What you’ll do:
- Develop a product strategy for consumer facing mobile and web products.
- Establish success metrics, KPIs, and go-to-market plans.
- Be the voice of the end-user; proactively provide customer feedback to internal teams.
- Work with engineering and design teams to estimate, implement, and build features.
- Ensure clarity of requirements by providing detailed acceptance criteria to the development teams.
- Conduct ongoing analysis to evaluate opportunities for product improvement and work with internal teams to implement solutions and iterate.
- Provide information for management by preparing short-term and long-term product sales forecasts and special reports and analyses; answering questions and requests.
- Take part in daily product development workflow with engineering and design.
What you need to succeed:
- 7+ years of product management, product development, or business management experience in launching consumer-facing software that touches millions of users.
- Strong consumer product instincts.
- Ability to use human-centered product discovery methods to infer product design.
- Experience working in an enterprise environment and start up companies.
- Experience building products in an Agile software development environment.
- Demonstrated experience incubating and commercializing new ideas, working closely with technical teams from concept generation through implementation.
- Work across multiple technology stacks and can understand deep technical issues that arise.
- Effective leadership skills to drive projects to completion.
- Work effectively across internal and external organizations.
- Strong interpersonal skills; able to build strong relationships across functions.
- Juggle multiple priorities and make things happen in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Organize and participate in requirement and design brainstorming sessions.
- Articulate complex concepts and communicate project status to executive team and clients.
- Demonstrated ability to engage and influence C-level executives.
Who you are:
- Empathetic: you are able to relate to the customer
- Strategic Thinker: you naturally think big while recognizing the importance of delivering results fast.
- Ownership: you’ll do whatever it takes to make your work a success all while holding yourself accountable for the good, bad, and ugly.
- Self-starter: You love diving in uncharted waters and learn from various experiences.
- Humble: although confident and it shows through your impeccable work ethic.
- Driven: you thrive working in a rapidly changing environment.
- Inspirational: Your teams believe in your idea and can drive consensus. You can influence cross-functional teams without formal authority.
Read Full Job Description