Director, Product Management (Shopping)
FabFitFun is one of L.A.’s best places to work and it’s amazing success has been achieved due to our amazing business initiatives (over 2 million members), dedicated leadership, inclusive corporate culture, and career growth opportunities. Guided by our company values, FFF seeks to maintain a work culture that encourages innovation, rewards creativity, values teamwork, and supports inclusion and equity. The company endeavors to foster confidence, effectiveness, and success for all employees who work with these values every day.
We are looking for a Director, Product Management (Shopping) who will be focusing on our core shopping experience that includes our seasonal box and flash sales, as well as supporting a year round shopping strategy. You will be identifying new ways to leverage our unique customization experience to evolve the way our members shop, combining maximum value with delightful discovery in a fun, social way. Additionally, you’ll work cross-functionally with our Data Science, Merchandising and Operations teams to utilize personalization, curation and community elements to drive LTV.
What You’ll Do:
- Develop a product vision and roadmap for our core retail experience (Customization, e-Commerce) that maps to overall company goals & strategy.
- Measure and communicate the team’s results articulately to both senior leadership and a broad cross-functional audience.
- Lead the ideation & evangelization of new product initiatives across the company.
- Serve as a subject matter expert for your area of the product, sharing your knowledge with others and using it to drive decisions.
- Rally both product and cross-functional teams towards shared goals and timelines to ensure successful outcomes.
- Build and manage a team of Product Managers
What You’ll Bring:
- 8+ years of product management experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Business, or related field required, or equivalent practical experience
- A sharp focus on results, able to be scrappy when the situation calls for it, while also being able to identify long-term growth opportunities.
- Can interprets results across multiple lens (ie. qualitative, financial, and long-term strategic value) to ensure a robust recommendation
- A track record of simultaneously partnering with multiple teams across the organization driving mindful discussions that lead to consensus, crisp decisions, and business results.
- Ability to question past assumptions when new information comes available and negotiate diplomatically across teams to achieve the best overall outcome
- Proven track record managing products in fast-paced, agile environments. You have shipped successful products by collaborating with cross-functional teams
- Familiarity with data technologies including SQL,Tableau, Amplitude, or similar
- Strong project management skills, able to work on multiple projects at the same time and meet time-sensitive deadlines
What You'll Get:
- Amazing benefits including medical, dental, vision, FSA
- Matching 401k and equity incentives
- The opportunity to work in a collaborative environment full of bright, driven, and happy people
- Be a part of one of the fastest growing companies in the US that is revolutionizing eCommerce
- Open/Flexible PTO policy - we trust our employees to manage their time!
- Free FabFitFun subscription and quarterly credit in the Add-Ons store
- Monthly cell phone reimbursement
- Monthly work from home stipend while the company is temporarily remote