We are looking for an experienced product manager with a strong data science background to take our reporting and predictive analytics capabilities to the next level. You will tackle challenging optimization and forecasting problems that are at the core of our advertising platform. You will maximize revenue for our publishers by streamlining our predictive ad serving capabilities. We will rely on your expertise to inform our strategy and roadmap and your pragmatism to deliver solutions that scale.
- Partner with our account management team to enhance core reporting capabilities.
- Gain a deep understanding of the needs and challenges associated with forecasting in our advertising marketplaces.
- Work closely with business and engineering teams to introduce new and better campaign optimization features.
- Lead custom deployments of our predictive ad serving solution for publishers and incorporate learnings to streamline the process.
- Develop and share best practices for measurement and analysis with product team peers.
- 5+ years of product management experience
- Bachelor’s Degree (Master’s preferred) in an analytical field such as Economics, Mathematics, Engineering or Computer Science.
- Experience working directly with engineers and data scientists to define and deliver new products.
- Outstanding communication skills.
- Highly competitive salary and bonus program participation.
- High-quality PPO health, dental, and vision care plans with zero employee contributions and zero deductibles (in-network).
- Flexible spending account.
- Open/Unlimited PTO.
- 401K company contribution program (after 90 days).
- Ongoing professional training and education program with reimbursements.
- Generous employee perks (e.g., mobile phone program, gym membership).