About The Brand
Overview and Responsibilities
The Director of Product Management, International partners with Viacom's International and Pluto’s global teams to set the Pluto product direction for international regions. As our global expansion is critical to the success of Pluto, this hire plays a meaningful role in helping grow and engage the Pluto community around the world. This is a cross-functional leadership role in that you will work closely with the international business development, content, data and development teams to develop and execute on our global expansion product strategy.
- Set the quarterly global expansion objectives across all development teams.
- Develop & execute on multiple regional roadmaps for Pluto, taking into consideration the unique needs of streaming users in each region as well as those of local and global distribution partners.
- Organize and prioritize projects across multiple regions on a weekly basis.
- Communicate constantly with key Pluto and International Viacom stakeholders to keep them informed of any changes to the roadmap.
- Involved in international distribution partnerships as early as initial discovery calls and through the deal negotiation.
- Play a hybrid role of Product Management, Program Management and Portfolio Management, as they oversee viewer and distribution initiatives across multiple teams. They will also be responsible for ensuring that all internal parties are engaged in delivering on International Initiatives, such as Revenue, Data Engineering, Platform Product Managers, Video Engineering, Architecture, Content Systems, Content Programming, etc.
- At least 10 years of commercial experience in software product/program management in a fast growing technical product organization. Experience with streaming technologies in International Markets is expected. Mobile & CTV experience is a plus, but not required.
- Experience working with key mobile & streaming device platform owners.
- Experience using data to drive important business decisions.
- Adept at working with engineering teams to remove cross-team dependencies, with validated experience driving those teams to higher levels of productivity and efficiency.
- Solid understanding of data, and ability to communicate with others fluent in the language of data.
- Experience balancing expectations, driving partner reporting, and interfacing between a technical team and business partners.