At GoodRx, we believe that all Americans should have access to convenient and affordable healthcare. As a nation, we spend about $3.5 trillion annually on our healthcare, but too many Americans struggle to get the care they need, and prices just keep rising. Our marketplaces for prescription medicines and telehealth have helped Americans save $25 billion since 2011. GoodRx is a public company; we're based in Santa Monica with additional offices around the country. We're a low-key and tight-knit group that likes to find new ways to fix big problems. If you share our belief that you can do well by doing good, let's talk.
We’re committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company and industry. That’s why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of the best and brightest from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has room at the table and the tools, resources, and opportunities to excel.
With that said, research shows that women and other underrepresented groups apply only if they meet 100% of the criteria. GoodRx is committed to leveling the playing field, and we encourage women, people of color, and those in the LGBTQ+ communities to apply for positions even if they don’t necessarily check every box outlined in the job description. Please still get in touch – we’d love to connect and see if you could be good for the role!
About the Role
We’re looking for a Director of Product to join the Core team at our headquarters in Santa Monica (eventually, we’re all working remotely now). The Core team is at the heart of everything GoodRx does and is responsible for our primary revenue driver, discounts on generic drugs. As part of a high-performing product team, you’ll collaborate with data, design, engineering, marketing, and other functions to create impactful product enhancements that further the company’s mission.
- Build, mentor, and lead a world-class team of Product Managers
- Establish the product vision and strategy for your product area
- Define goals and success with clearly measurable objectives and key results
- Implement best in class product development and management practices
- Develop product roadmaps and build alignment across product teams, cross-functional partners (marketing, customer experience, etc.), and the leadership/executive team
- Communicate concisely and influence outcomes
Skills & Qualifications:
- 10+ years of experience working on consumer products
- 5+ years of proven leadership managing and growing a strong PM team and senior-level PM leaders
- Demonstrated track record of effectively using data and analysis to support product strategy/decisions
- Demonstrated ability to communicate your teams work to senior management/executive team
- Demonstrated ability to lead cross-functional teams through the product development lifecycle
- Desire to do individual contributor work
- Experience with healthcare is a plus
GoodRx is America's healthcare marketplace. The company offers the most comprehensive and accurate resource for affordable prescription medications in the U.S., gathering pricing information from thousands of pharmacies coast to coast, as well as a telehealth marketplace for online doctor visits and lab tests. Since 2011, Americans with and without health insurance have saved $25 billion using GoodRx and 15 million consumers visit goodrx.com each month to find discounts and information related to their healthcare. GoodRx is the #1 most downloaded medical app on the iOS and Android app stores. For more information, visit www.goodrx.com.
Read Full Job Description