VP, Enterprise Business Systems at Procore Technologies
What if you could use your technology skills to develop a product that impacts the way communities’ hospitals, homes, sports stadiums, and schools across the world are built? Construction impacts the lives of nearly everyone in the world, and yet it’s also one of the world’s least digitized industries, not to mention one of the most dangerous. That’s why we’re looking for a talented Vice President, Enterprise Systems to join Procore’s journey to revolutionize a historically underserved industry.
As Vice President, Enterprise Systems, you’ll lead the SaaS digital transformation across the company enabling the business to scale and increase productivity. You’ll apply technical acumen and a data-driven approach to ensure IT investments align with business outcomes.
This position will report to our Chief Information Officer (CIO) and can be based in our Carpinteria, CA headquarters, Austin, TX office, or work remotely from any US location. We’re looking for someone to join our team immediately.
What you’ll do:
- Oversee all business systems supporting approximately approximately 2,000+ globally dispersed employees; manage and guide Technical Directors as they lead their teams and set prioritization
- Demonstrate executive-level thought leadership, strategic business development, technical innovation, and financial and operational planning for the application services organization
- Strategize and plan with the different departments to ensure there are clear goals and accountability in line with the business objectives
- Build a collaborative team and act as a trusted adviser to the business stakeholders while championing process definition and continuous improvement
- Makes strategic decisions for the organization regarding what services and product offerings will be made available
- Understand the meaning and implications of key financial indicators by analyzing, integrating, and utilizing financial data to diagnose business realities, identify issues, and develop strategies and plans
- Coordinate business development activities, mentor leaders in developing appropriate client relationships, and identify and win appropriate engagement opportunities
- Translate the business unit leaders’ long-range business plan into a services strategy, including interfacing at the businesses senior management levels, up to the C-Level
What we’re looking for:
- BS degree in Computer Science, a similar technical field of study, or equivalent practical experience; MS or Ph.D. degree in Computer Science or a related field is preferred
- 10+ years of experience operating in a SaaS environment supporting a financial organization and their application-specific needs; equivalent leadership experience managing and developing talent
- 4+ years of related experience with Procore specific applications (e.g., Workday, Netsuite, Zuora, Salesforce)
- Extensive experience designing, building, transforming, and managing business applications supporting G&A Business Units (e.g., HR, Legal, Finance, Billing, Accounting, FP&A, and IT)
- Demonstrated consistent ability to build and manage complex global (e.g., multi-country) and large-scale systems hitting growth, productivity, and efficiency targets
- Has actively established operating plans and driven the operational cadence needed to achieve the plan in an organization size ~2000 people.
- Strong industry or domain expertise and thorough knowledge of the marketplace, integrators, and opportunities that will drive business process efficiency and effectiveness
- Strong executive presence, innovative leader in application services, influential communicator, natural collaborator with customers, vendors, leadership, and peers
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, retail centers, airports, housing complexes, and more. At Procore, we have worked hard to create and maintain a culture where you can own your work and are encouraged and given resources to try new ideas. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome builders of all backgrounds. We thrive in a diverse, dynamic, and inclusive environment. We do not tolerate discrimination against employees on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other classification protected by law.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: competitive health care plans, unlimited paid vacation, stock options, employee enrichment and development programs, and friends & family events.