Vice President, Implementation/Professional Services at AuditBoard
Title: Vice President, Implementation/Professional Services
Reports To: Chief Customer Officer
Who We Are
AuditBoard is a high-growth SaaS company in the financial technology space that is transforming the way organizations manage critical risk, audit and compliance initiatives. We believe in empowering enterprises to manage and control risk so that their businesses are able to thrive.
Designed by former chief audit executives, our enterprise cloud platform is purpose-built to automate and streamline activities in ways that align with how our thousands of users think and act daily. Clients range from pre-IPO organizations to Fortune 5,000 companies, including leading organizations such as CapitalOne, Walmart, eBay, TripAdvisor, Pepsi, Intel, Lowes, Microsoft, Humana, Lululemon Athletica, and WeWork, among thousands of others.
Who We Are Looking For
The Vice President, Implementation/Professional Services will serve as a strategic business partner to support our clients in ensuring successful migration of their existing processes into the AuditBoard platform. This leader will actively contribute to the implementation strategy by providing subject matter expertise and insights and will closely collaborate with AuditBoard’s Onboarding and Customer Success organization, Cross-Functional teams, as well as Executive Leadership, to develop an effective, strong, and positive implementation experience with clients.
- Lead successful delivery of highly visible implementation projects and act as the executive sponsor and point of escalation for delivery engagements
- Develop and manage a territory plan and personalised account plans for strategic customers, which aligns with their business goals. Forecast accurately and timely, build a pipeline and progress opportunities to deliver Success Cloud YOY revenue growth
- Manage a team of Onboarding/Implementation people managers
- Engage customers, especially C-Level, that positions AuditBoard and yourself as a long-term trusted advisor
- Expand capacity by managing executive relationships with certified implementation partners (ie-Deloitte, Protiviti, RSM, etc) to deliver throughput and quality customer projects that are timely and margin-neutral or better.
- Inspire people to do the best work of their careers, being a multiplier, amplifying the capability of the people around you, continuing to provide an inclusive workplace
- Be recognized as a valuable and trusted advisor by our customers and AuditBoard cross-functional teams and continue to build the reputation for excellence in professional services
- Collaborate with Marketing and Sales teams and the wider AuditBoard business to shape solutions including hands-on deal involvement in large sales pursuits that will accelerate value for our customers
- Work with Salesforce Enablement, Learning and Development teams on ongoing professional development and skill development programs for all team members
- Work with recruiting teams on inclusive sourcing, recruiting and hiring of talented, high potential professionals.
- Contribute to innovating and developing new and existing service offerings in partnership with Product teams
- Continually improve governance, quality assurance, efficiency and oversight of all implementations and manage delivery escalations to resolution
- Continually improve repeatable processes that drive sustainable customer value and satisfaction and predictability of revenue
- Continually develop best in class deployment processes and KPI reporting
- 10+ years in a Professional Services leadership roles. Experience with CRM and SaaS platforms desirable
- Experience managing professional services delivery for a product company (SaaS preferred), strategic consulting firm or large scale system integrator
- An entrepreneurial growth mindset and a passion for business.
- A successful track record of working effectively in a highly matrixed and fast-growing organization
- A passion and belief in the unique value of Professional Services in a Cloud Software company
- A demonstrated track record in identifying and developing leaders and leading large, high-performing teams
- The proven ability to develop customer relationships, understand their businesses, and develop a shared vision for accelerating their business success
- The ability to mobilize and inspire a diverse and geographically dispersed professional services team to drive successful business outcomes for the customer
- The capability to recognize complicated customer and internal relationships and navigate win/win outcomes for multiple stakeholders
- A demonstrated track record in engaging C-Suite level professionals
- Proven track record of growing a business. Developing a strong strategy & competitive advantage and consistently hitting delivery milestones, financial targets, and customer satisfaction goals
- Ability to strategically travel as business returns to normal post Covid
- Financial industry experience a plus, but not required
Why You’ll Love Life at AuditBoard
- Free daily catered lunches
- Stock options
- Unlimited snacks and beverages in our kitchen
- Free gym membership
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage for full-time employees
- 3 weeks of Paid Time Off and 10 holidays per year
- 401k to save for your future
- Fun company and team outings - Work Hard Play Hard!