Trust & Safety Manager at GoGuardian
- Motivate, lead, and coach a team of safety specialists with empathy, patience, and kindness.
- Ensure GoGuardian Safety Specialist team are compliant with best practices.
- Serve as an escalation point for support, success, and sales team members when handling difficult cases
- QA cases weekly, monitor agent performance, conduct weekly coachings
- Assist in recruiting and development of the safety specialist team
- Provide hands-on support in the queue during high-volume or emergency situations
- Interact with customers via phone, email, and chat if necessary
- Document, investigate, and drive solutions for complex technical issues.
- Assist in training new hires with safety specialist team processes and workflows
- Ensure high touch, white glove support to internal escalations (technical success).
- Run weekly productivity/issue reports
- Provide safety specialist team members with timely feedback (positive and constructive) regarding their performance
- Work with GoGuardian partners to learn best practices and training safety specialists.
Background and Experience:
- 1 year in a Support role or other intimate Customer Facing Role
- Experience working with multiple teams within an organization
- Experience working with Zendesk
- Experience with Confluence & Jira is a must
- Experience answering support tickets and phone calls
- Demonstrated ability to simplify complicated processes
Skills, Knowledge, and Competencies:
- Experience mentoring and developing people
- Experience building teams, recruiting and interviewing
- Excellent communication skills -- both written and oral (must be able to give honest, direct, and actionable feedback)
- Strong organizational skills and excellent follow-through
- Team player, quality minded, focused, committed, able to work independently in a fast-paced, changing environment
- High degree of professional confidence and credibility with effective presence strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Able to communicate technical concepts and plans at all levels
- High emotional intelligence, a can-do mentality, creative approach to problem-solving
- Outstanding written, verbal, interpersonal communication skills
- Strong analytical and reporting skills
Bonus Section (Nice to have)
- Training, quality, and/or policy development experience
- Experience with training, onboarding, and/or mentoring within their team
- Education industry experience
- Experience working in mental health, social work or suicide prevention ideal.