UpKeep is the top-rated maintenance management software developed to revolutionize the way teams manage facilities, equipment, and work orders. We empower over 3,000 customers in 60 countries by providing mobile-first SaaS solutions, Industrial IoT sensors, data analytics tools, and enterprise integrations. Our innovative cloud-based application is making work easier and safer for deskless technicians, while improving asset reliability and operational efficiency for business in many fast-growing industries.
We're a Series B tech startup with 100+ team members across the US. We've been recognized as a "Best Place to Work" years in row by fostering a diverse, inclusive, and mission-driven culture. In addition to stock options and great benefits, our people have the flexibility to work remote or remote-hybrid from our Los Angeles HQ.
We are only accepting applications from candidates living in the following states:
California, Washington, Oregon, Arizona, New Mexico, Colorado, Nevada, Utah, Texas, Idaho, Illinois, North Carolina, South Carolina, Maryland, Florida, & Hawaii
UpKeep is looking for an energetic and creative problem solver to join our fast-growing company and enhance customer experience. As a Technical Support Representative, you will work with the customers to resolve routine and advanced technical issues as well as address general account concerns.
What you’ll do:
- Provide world-class support via telephone, email, and chat
- Troubleshoot, diagnose, identify issues through research, testing, and remote screen sharing
- Communicate with customers to answer product questions and diagnose technical problems
- Collaborate with the Engineering team to troubleshoot bugs and escalate issues
- Serve as the voice of the customer and collect feedback and feature requests to drive continuous improvement across all departments
- Create and maintain customer resources, such as help articles and internal tools
- Self-starter and self-learner who is continuously trying to improve themselves and processes
- Prior technical support experience working directly with customers
- Has excellent communication skills – both written and verbal
- Is tech-savvy, adaptable, and comfortable with frequent product updates
- Has superior customer service skills – owns the ability to be responsive, compassionate, resourceful and solution-oriented.
- Possess a love and understanding of software and emerging technologies
Bonus Points For:
- Familiarity with Intercom, SQL, and ZenDesk
- Familiarity with APIs and reading API documentation
Full-time team members at UpKeep receive stock options, paid holidays, unlimited vacation/sick time, 401(k), 12-week paid parental leave, affordable health insurance options, FSA, and the flexibility to work from home. We value work-life-harmony and believe that family and mental health should always come first.
UpKeep was founded by our CEO, Ryan Chan, based on an idea he had while using outdated desktop software as a process engineer in a manufacturing plant. He believed a mobile-first solution could significantly improve the workflow and productivity of the technicians he was working with. He was determined to build on this vision— so he quit his job, learned to write code, and created the first version of UpKeep in 2014 while living in his parent's garage.
Today, our cloud-based Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) and cutting edge Industrial IoT sensors are modernizing the way thousands of businesses around the world maintain their facilities and equipment. Customers love UpKeep's mobile-first application because it gives them the ability to manage work orders on the go. We're replacing tedious paperwork and cumbersome spreadsheets so technicians can focus on the work that matters most.
UpKeep is a Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS) and Enterprise Asset Management (EAM) software geared for technicians in industries like manufacturing, healthcare, food production, transportation, fitness, education, hospitality, government, utilities, and construction. We've raised $50 million in VC funding following a recent Series B funding round led by Insight Partners, Emergence Capital, Mucker, and Y Combinator. With over 1,500 positive customer reviews, we are rated #1 on Gartner, G2, and Capterra. We're also building The Maintenance Community, the largest online forum and Slack group bringing industry professionals together to participate is discussions, webinars, podcasts, and courses.
Visit our website to learn more:
UpKeep Technologies Inc. is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against based on age, race, gender, color, religion, creed, marital status, pregnancy, disability, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, or any other protected category. Please let us know if you need accommodation due to disability. We celebrate our inclusive work environment and will always strive to create a diverse and equitable workplace by hiring people from all racial, ethnic, and socioeconomic backgrounds.