Support Specialist at SimplePractice
At SimplePractice, our team is dedicated to improving the health and wellness industry by building a suite of innovative solutions for practitioners and their clients. Our product supports practitioners on their clinical journey to becoming licensed, helps them manage their business and practice once they’re up and running, and enables new clients to discover and interact with practitioners. Taking a practitioner-first approach in everything we do makes it possible for health and wellness practitioners to devote more time to their clients while they use SimplePractice to start, grow, and maintain a successful private practice.
SimplePractice is seeking a friendly, eager-to-learn Support Specialist to join our Customer Success team.
SimplePractice is built for our customers, and supporting their success is our top priority. We strive to provide unparalleled support and encourage our customers to always let us know how we can improve our products.
In this role, you’ll use your passion for collaboration and technology to provide our customers with a world-class experience. This role will give you the opportunity to provide tangible value and support to our growing community.
This is a full-time hourly (non-exempt) position, with overtime available during peak seasons. There is some flexibility with working hours over time. We’re looking for individuals that can also offer non-traditional business hours availability, including weekends and evening hours, to help us manage our response time goals throughout the entire week.
- Respond to all customer inquiries by either solving customers’ questions and issues directly or transferring calls to other appropriate Customer Success team members
- Professionally provide accurate and thoughtful answers that align with our security and compliance requirements
- Effectively use critical thinking skills to troubleshoot basic account and feature issues
- Achieve productivity standards and goals set by the company while maintaining high quality calls and following expected call flows and protocols
- Enter details into a database system and following-up with customers
- Identify opportunities to make product suggestions/referrals based on the customers’ needs
- Proactively gain and maintain a full understanding of our portfolio of features and services
- Maintain close adherence to the defined daily schedule to ensure proper resource coverage
- Help your team answer all incoming inquiries in 60 minutes or less, continually striving for faster response times
- Answer customer chats and hold live screen sharing sessions with customers
- Work with the support team to identify patterns in support emails and keep an eye out for issues
- Take ownership of routine problems with intuitive problem-solving skills, and escalate high-risk problems as needed
Desired Skills & Experience
- Excellent communication, problem solving, and phone skills
- Comfortable working directly with customers in urgent and sensitive scenarios
- A sense of urgency to complete work efficiently and accurately
- Comfortable with ambiguity to determine the best solution for our customers
- Comfortable with simultaneously managing and troubleshooting a large number of computer-based programs, applications, and toolsets to perform job duties (e.g., Slack, Asana, Zendesk, Google Workspace)
California Job Applicant Privacy Notice
Thank you for your interest in opportunities at SimplePractice LLC (“SimplePractice” or “us” or “we” or “our”). Please note that when you submit your resume or application materials to us for employment purposes, we may collect the following categories of personal information about you:
- Identifiers (e.g., name, address, email address, and phone number); protected characteristics (e.g., sex, gender, age, citizenship, disability status, and veteran status); professional or employment-related information (e.g., employment history, educational background, certificates and licenses, work eligibility information and other information obtained from your resume, cover letter, your responses to our application questions, background check forms, and your references); other personal records (e.g., signature, photograph, and criminal background information); and inferences drawn from personal information collected (e.g., creating a profile that reflects your abilities and aptitudes).
We collect the above categories of personal information for the following business purposes:
- To perform recruitment and hiring services; to manage the workforce; to comply with federal and state laws, and to maintain security (e.g., to detect and prevent against security risks and incidents, to prevent against fraudulent or illegal activity, and to ensure compliance with our company policies and procedures).