Supply Chain Manager at Your Super
Your Super is continuing to hire for all open roles with all interviewing and on-boarding done virtually due to COVID-19. All new team members, in addition to current staff, will temporarily work from home until it is safe to return to our offices.
WE ARE YOUR SUPER
We are a fun and fast-moving start-up based on improving people’s lives with the power of (super) plants. Here at Your Super, we all work hard and do whatever it takes to get the work done, but we like to have fun while we do it. Going beyond your job description is not out of the ordinary, and the idea of improving the world through the power of plants is what keeps us all going. Working here will inspire you to lead a healthier lifestyle, constantly being surrounded by plant-based treats and Your Super product. While these core values will never change, everything else about the company is constantly changing. Therefore we are looking for versatile people who thrive in a dynamic environment.
After closing our US Series B financing round we are looking to further scale. We have gone from 7 employees to 75, and right now we are looking to grow the team more at this very exciting time. With this employment opportunity, you have the chance to join the team early and become a crucial part of our success.
Are you ready to inspire a huge community of health lovers to live a healthier and happier life?
- Work with sourcing on PO processing, and global supplier follow-up.
- Provide all necessary items to production to ensure production starts on-time and without delays.
- Maintain all inbound logistics, domestic and international.
- Experience comprehending legal and compliance documents.
- Assist Product Development team with new packaging design and follow-through.
- Experience translating production plans into raw material requirements.
- Strong raw material planning experience.
- Experience in raw materials mgmt. and inventory reconciliation for month-end close.
- Work closely with Supply Chain, Operations, Finance, and IT to implement & improve upon ERP and MRP systems and processes.
- Lead KPI activities to measure, report and improve on the effectiveness of departmental activities and operations.
- You are passionate about plant-based products
- 3 - 5+ years of global Supply Chain experience, preferably in a co-manufacturing DTC/eCom environment
- Bachelor/Master degree in Supply Chain, Finance and/or equivalent work experience
- Ability to meet tight deadlines
- Strong communication as main point of contact for supply chain questions both internally and externally
- Ability to think critically and be a problem-solver
- Strong emotional intelligence
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Unlimited vacation policy
- Dog-friendly office
- Class Pass Membership
- Internal Referral Program
- Paid Parental Leave Program