Procore is looking for a Staff Business Systems Analyst to join our Talent Technology team. In this role, you’ll align business strategies with technology solutions to enable a high-performing, healthy company that scales. You’ll serve as a bridge between IT and our Global Talent Organization to design and operationalize innovative and effective technical solutions that drive efficiency and a world-class employee experience. This role will work across the “Hire to Retire” value stream with key responsibility for Workday and integrated tooling.
As a successful Staff Business Systems Analyst, you have strong knowledge of Workday business process architecture and are well versed in supporting an enterprise business systems function within a global IT organization. Ideal candidates have experience leading cross-functional systems projects and enjoy a fast-paced, dynamic work environment.
This position will report to our Manager, Talent Technology, and can be based at any of our US offices or remotely in the US. We’re looking for someone to join our team immediately.
What You’ll Do:
- Serve as a technical advisor for Talent Technology, leading recommendations for new systems and updates to platform architecture that increases efficiency and reliability, ensuring alignment with Global Talent needs, corporate objectives, and IT standards.
- Lead cross-functional system implementation efforts, including crafting comprehensive system design specifications that translate business requirements into technical requirements, setting expectations around technical feasibility of requested features and functionality, and partnering to provide training and technical support as needed.
- Drive continuous improvement of HCM platform (Workday) and integrated tooling by identifying and remediating tech debt and recommending feature enhancements with consideration for business goals and ROI. Own technical systems documentation and communication about tool maintenance, upgrades, stability, and security
- Review functionality delivered in HCM platform (Workday) releases and integrated tooling and partner with Global Talent Organization to assess business impacts and enhancement opportunities. Consult on how to enable key business initiatives through new or existing functionality.
- Partner with IT Security, Governance, Risk & Compliance teams to drive stability, reliability, and compliance of HCM platform (Workday) and integrated tooling. Drive efficient and effective change management and quality assurance processes, ensuring Talent Technology adheres to enterprise security and compliance standards.
What we’re looking for:
- BS degree is preferred; MBA or similar advanced degree is a plus
- 5+ years of experience working within Workday, including hands-on implementation and deployment efforts across multi-dimensional teams
- Experience in an operational/systems administration role supporting the implementation of technology solutions with responsibility for requirements gathering, performing assessments, and presenting solutions to maintain system health and efficiency
- Deep passion in researching for standard methodologies, industry benchmarking, bringing in productivity/automation and efficiency
- Ability to develop strong partnerships with business stakeholders across a wide variety of operational and technical disciplines and levels
- Ability to consider end-to-end process dependencies and advise on downstream effects of changes
- Experience with structured data, data management, data governance, and ensuring data quality within enterprise applications
- Experience with in house and 3rd party implementation, integrations, and ongoing maintenance of SaaS solutions, experience with Workato or Workday Studio a plus
- Experience working with a ticket/task tracking system (e.g., JIRA) and working in an agile environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; ability to explain complex systems and technical topics in a clear, concise manner
- Pleasant, supportive, and customer-focused personality
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, housing complexes, and more. Our headquarters is located on the bluffs above the Pacific Ocean in Carpinteria, CA, with growing offices worldwide. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore!
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome builders of all backgrounds. We thrive in a diverse, dynamic, and inclusive environment. We do not tolerate discrimination against employees on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other classification protected by law.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: competitive health care plans, unlimited paid time off (Procore Values Time), employee enrichment and development programs, and volunteer days.