Sr. Manager, Call Center Operations at Fandango
Sr. Manager, Call Center Operations
NOW PLAYING... A spectacular career opportunity as a Customer Service Supervisor!
Reporting to the VP of Consumer Services, The Operations Senior Manager will provide direct support for Fandango and our third party customer care providers.
- Provide front line direction to Customer Service Managers and Representatives both internal and external, ensuring quality service is provided in each interaction.
- Maintain daily point of contact with all support vendors.
- Consolidate and provide daily, weekly, monthly and yearly performance reports to VP of Consumer Services.
- Promote professional and personal development of individual team members by administering performance evaluations, training needs, progressive disciplinary actions, and career opportunity program.
- FAQ template creation and maintenance.
- Must be able to work independently.
- Experience in a fast-paced, high-tech industry or Internet knowledge required.
- All other duties as assigned.
• Strong leadership, analytical, problem solving, and decision making skills
• Excellent phone and customer service skills
• Ability to effectively interact with employees at all levels of the organization and work with a variety of people from diverse backgrounds
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to create, develop, and implement project plans in a fast-paced environment
• Effectively prioritize day to day tasks
• Must maintain regular and acceptable attendance at such level as is determined at Fandango’s sole discretion
• Must be available and willing to work Weekends, Holidays and extended hours as needed
• Bachelor’s Degree in any related field
• 5-7 years of customer interface or call center experience
• Hands-on Oracle CRM experience
• Strong passion for the Internet and Entertainment
• Entrepreneurial spirit, high energy, integrity
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Strong understanding of Microsoft Office Suite including PowerPoint, Excel, and Word