At GoodRx, we believe that all Americans should have access to convenient and affordable healthcare. As a nation, we spend about $3.5 trillion annually on our healthcare, but too many Americans struggle to get the care they need, and prices just keep rising. Our marketplaces for prescription medicines and telehealth have helped Americans save $25 billion since 2011. GoodRx is a public company; we're based in Santa Monica with additional offices around the country. We're a low-key and tight-knit group that likes to find new ways to fix big problems. If you share our belief that you can do well by doing good, let's talk.
We’re committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company and industry. That’s why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of the best and brightest from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has room at the table and the tools, resources, and opportunity to excel.
With that said, research shows that women and other minority groups apply only if they meet 100% of the criteria. GoodRx is committed to leveling the playing field, and we encourage women, people of color, and those in the LGBTQ+ communities to apply for positions even if they don’t necessarily check every box outlined in the job description. Please still get in touch – we’d love to connect and see if you could be good for the role!
About this Role:
Responsible for market, health care partner, and competitive intelligence and go-to-market opportunities for our pharmacy business that includes retail pharmacies, PBMs, and health plans.
The team’s efforts directly support our Core, Gold, and Marketplace lines of business
- Conducts and communicates regular market, health care partner, and competitor analyses to inform decision-making and identify new opportunities
- Must be able to synthesize different sources of quantitative and qualitative information into concise, actionable presentation materials to senior leaders
- Conducts in-depth strategic/market research for the retail pharmacy, PBM, and health plan industries
- Produces wide range of daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, and ad hoc reports and communications to a variety of internal audiences, including market, health care partner, and competitor news, trends, opportunity updates, earnings/SEC material analyses, and pipeline reports
- Helps prepare meeting material for key health plan partner meetings
- Identifies, evaluates, develops, and tracks pipeline of growth opportunities across different lines of business
- Provides and updates growth pipeline source data and talking points to inform internal and external management presentations
- Works cross-functionally with various internal stakeholders in Pricing, Legal, Finance, Operations, and other SMEs to gather information and ensure it is incorporated into opportunity proposal documents
- Helps gather product requirements for key opportunities and communicates to product management team
- 3+ years working in the pharmacy or health care industry
- 3+ years in management consulting or corporate strategy role
- Proven problem-solving, quantitative and analytical skills, and familiarity with financial statements
GoodRx is America's healthcare marketplace. The company offers the most comprehensive and accurate resource for affordable prescription medications in the U.S., gathering pricing information from thousands of pharmacies coast to coast, as well as a telehealth marketplace for online doctor visits and lab tests. Since 2011, Americans with and without health insurance have saved $25 billion using GoodRx and 15 million consumers visit goodrx.com each month to find discounts and information related to their healthcare. GoodRx is the #1 most downloaded medical app on the iOS and Android app stores. For more information, visit www.goodrx.com.
Read Full Job Description